• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the weakest SMT character who can solo Granblue fantasy, Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact?

Title as suggested
the weakest smt character who can do the job
no omnipotents from those verses are allowed for this thread (assuming they have any to began with gotta recheck the proflies again)
every other character here is at their strongest

aren't all SMT Pretty haxed though. the only problem for them is probably dealing with the Honkai energy from Honkai impact.

I'm actually gonna check smt profiles now

Genshin isn't really that strong as a verse
GBF is under revision and changes but since I'm a knowledgable member at the very most I can see gbf being 2-C if revision is accepted
Honkai is far higher iirc around high 1-C with the 11th dimension description

seeing how nanashi is higher than them in the top 5 strongest for each tier
I can see him probably in his high 6-A key being able to defeat honkai impact as a whole already if not probably his higher keys

Genshin isn't really that strong as a verse
GBF is under revision and changes but since I'm a knowledgable member at the very most I can see gbf being 2-C if revision is accepted
Honkai is far higher iirc around high 1-C with the 11th dimension description

seeing how nanashi is higher than them in the top 5 strongest for each tier
I can see him probably in his high 6-A key being able to defeat honkai impact as a whole already if not probably his higher keys
Nanashi can win because of sheer speed.

man so even weakest one is sitting at 1a and the dude who will solo these verses gonna be a 1a too regardless interesting

man so even weakest one is sitting at 1a and the dude who will solo these verses gonna be a 1a too regardless interesting
uh well i re-research the verse, not all are 1-A, low tier to mid tier is mostly 4d to 6d, but they are still broken as hell and solo almost all except god tier of Honkai impact

Apologies if I'm posting on a dead thread, but I believe any Early-Game protagonist who possesses Observation and Cognitive Physiology (i.e. Persona protags, Demi-Fiend, Nemissa, etc) would easily be able to solo, even with the impending downgrades. Any AP disjunctions would be irrelevant due to MegaTen's potent Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development, which extends into 1-A and works against dimensionally superior foes. Admittedly, I have only a surface-level knowledge of the other verses, but I can't seem to find any abilities or hax that would impose a serious threat.

Edit: Grammar and spelling

Last edited:
Back