• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who could win? The Mandalorian or Boba Fett?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are on par in intelligence and stamina.

Boba's armor is more durable than Mando's, and the latter's vibroknife is apparently useless against it; plus the jetpack, which gives him greater mobility.

The Mandalorian, on the other hand, has greater Striking Strenght and range (with his sniper rifle).

I'd give this to Fett due to his durability, as he likely would not fight another Mandalorian without his armor. He can easily damage Mando with his blasters, but the opposite won't happen.

BigSmoke4269 said:
I think I'll go with Mando tbh. His armor can take blaster shots pretty well.
Wish you could've said that sooner... But i guess i can change it... if i'm allowed.

Shouldn't their Beskar armor be comparable to each other? His armor durability should also be Large Building level+.

Boba Fett's armor is made from a Durasteel alloy (it is a stolen armor by a bounty hunter pretending to be a Mandalorian according to Mandalore's officials), but Mando had his armor upgraded to Beskar, so Manda's armor is superior.

So Mando has the durability advantage, but Boba has much more mobility through his jetpack and has AoE with his rocket launcher.

Leaning on Boba Fett.

He doesn't have explosives here. Also, both Mando and Boba Fett have long ranged weapons, so they kind of cancel each other out.

What even is this? Boba outskills. There is no "they kind of cancel each other out" when Boba is better at doing the same and even has the mobility advantage.

I vote Mando for durability advantage and AP advantage

Boba's skill and mobility advantage are important factors, but neither of these Boba accels enough passed Mando to overcome things as vital as hitting hard and getting hit hard and continuing on

BakiHanma18 said:
but neither of these Boba accels enough passed Mando to overcome things as vital as hitting hard and getting hit hard and continuing on
So far Mando got pretty lucky while getting shot in important parts and in close range, his opponents just so happen to be unable to keep shooting while he was briefly disabled. That's not going to happen here.

Boba has no reason to get this into h2h combat and their durability isn't much different.

I would have to give this one to The Mandalorian. His tech is far superior to Boba's. His armor grants resistence to multiple types of blaster fire. Even a heavy sniper blaster couldn't penetrate it. To add to his tech he also has various missles and other tools to really blow Boba a heavy hit. His sniper INSTANTLY DISINTEGRATES human sized targets. None of Boba's equpiment could match up to The Mandalorian. Plus The Mandalorian takes place after episode VI. So his tech would naturally be better.

Quite false actually.

>"His tech is far superior to Boba's."

>"None of Boba's equpiment could match up to The Mandalorian."

Most of their tech is the same with Boba having things that Mando doesn't, flight and bigger explosions do more than just match the things Mando has that Boba is already more experienced with, they counter them.

>"His armor grants resistence to multiple types of blaster fire. Even a heavy sniper blaster couldn't penetrate it."

Boba has the same and the last thing is misleading, powerful enough shots stun him.

>"To add to his tech he also has various missles and other tools to really blow Boba a heavy hit."

Again, nothing Boba doesn't already have and is better at. Things like the bombs and the short range homing missiles Mando has do nothing next to just flying away from the latter and just using better missles with more range that end up making bigger explosions. Not that the battle would come up to that anyway.

>"His sniper INSTANTLY DISINTEGRATES human sized targets."

Yes... Boba was kind of a fan of doing that to others. He was even resentful at Vader because he didn't allowed him to disintegrate Luke. All of that stuff I wrote in Mando's profile is all fine and good but Boba's profile could have twice as much if someone were to feel like it.

>"Plus The Mandalorian takes place after episode VI. So his tech would naturally be better."

So, this ignores context and likely shows favoritism given how non-existent the experience factor is. The tech being automatically better is a headcanon that, even if it were true, wouldn't do anything due to how little would it matter in a fight. Mando is relatively new in what he does, he got his homing missiles in chapter 3 and he doesn't even have a jetpack yet.

If they look fancy doing so achieves nothing, which happens most of the time. Make what you will of that.

I don't think his armor can keep getting hit that many times, over and over.

If it can, not sure how they are going to hurt each other.

Assuming the Enhanced Senses from Mando's rifle is as good as the Enhanced Senses from the suits they both share, they would get to know where the other is at the same time. But it's not like one would approach walking while the other camps, they would both approach with stealth and then with creativity if they see the other waiting in one place. I believe Boba's missiles and mobility via flight (in which he can fire his things while doing so) would give him an advantage there, shoot someone that is flying with a sniper takes more time/effort than reaching someone with a big explosion/successive explosions/just shooting regular weapons while flying.

Now Din have a jetpack, ejem. So, i dont know, maybe inconclusive? both had basically the same equipment, and a pretty similar training and experience.

What a horrible equalization, Mando could have stronger equipment and it wouldn't matter. Boba's experience is better as he has more of it and can use throwable & shotable High 8-C stuff in the form of grenades and rockets.

This is not perfect as it has some non-canon stuff but it should give a good reference: [1]

Eficiente said:
What a horrible equalization, Mando could have stronger equipment and it wouldn't matter. Boba's experience is better as he has more of it and can use throwable & shotable High 8-C stuff in the form of grenades and rockets.
This is not perfect as it has some non-canon stuff but it should give a good reference: [1]
Only 9-A Weapons are only allowed. Sure. Boba Fett is High 8-C with heavy weapons and explosives. But only Boba Fett and The Mandalorian are only allowed to only use 9-A weapons. And i know it's horrible. But it's only 9-A weapons.

I didn't see that before, if it was there, it makes the title misleading. Please do not say that a fourth time.

Given that we're using Disney Canon Boba Fett, I think the Mandalorian takes this one in spite of the skill difference due to the armor of Beskar he possesses.

What I'm getting from that is that you didn't read this thread at all and opinated without proper knowledge on the characters...and by that and mean Boba.

I've actually seen all nine Star Wars movies and the entire first season of The Mandalorian. I'm more than fully aware of what both characters can do, as well as their skills, weapons, armor, etc. so you can't exactly say that I'm "opinionated," as it only makes you look rude.

The armor Boba Fett wears is composed of a Durasteel alloy, which is nowhere near the level of Beskar, which is not only capable of protecting people from a vast range of blaster fire, but it also is resistant to the plasma blade of a lightsaber. Durasteel gets sliced through like a hot knife through butter, but on the other hand, the Beskar armor donned by the Mandalorian wouldn't be sliced through whatsoever—it may be burned only slightly, but not cut.

You can't exactly say that Boba Fett has much of an advantage given that the only thing seen happening with him was that Boba Fett got knocked into the Sarlacc Pit by a blind, physically drained Han Solo... while Boba Fett has the hype, he doesn't exactly have any feats. Sure he has Massively Hypersonic reactions, yes, but that won't mean much if he can't do any damage to the armor the Mandalorian wears. Furthermore, Mandalorian has won many more fights and beaten plenty of dangerous people, so who, precisely, is to say that Boba Fett has more skill? It's pure conjecture without solid evidence to back up his inherent "advantage" in skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back