• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boba Fett vs Blake Belladonna (0-7-0) (concluded?)

koopa3144

He/Him
A fight between the most recent Death Battle combatants to be disarmed in combat.
blake-fett

• Legends Boba and Atlas Blake
  • speed is equalized
  • fight takes place in the Schnee manor
  • There's a 12 meter distance between the two
  • Both are in character

"Are those two sets of ears?":7
"You're mine"
:0

raiden and Samurai Jack beat them both up:0

Last edited:
Okay, so as a preface, Boba downscale heavily from 650 tons whereas Blake upscales heavily from being undamaged by 250 tons, meaning they should be fairly even in power with Boba potentially being slightly stronger in that regard but Blake's Aura forcefield would balance that out pretty well.

Versatility-wise they're about even, though blake has more stuff in her arsenal that boba wouldnt have experienced as opposed to Boba just having a massive arsenal of weapons that Blake has experienced at one point or another, so Blake should have him beaten in that regard.

Strength-wise it's not even a contest, Boba is Class 5 vs Blake's Class M.

The debatable stuff is their skill and tactics as that is going to be the main decider of this match.

Because they are fighting inside, blake can swing around while boba's jet pack doesn't really have as much freedom like it would on the outside

Guys, there's not even a proper arguments for both sides yet, i reckon yall help the thread maker to find the aupporter of both series to keep this going

Shadow clones as well that act like Naruto shadow clones as they are physical but disappear after a while of being touched

boba could counter that with with his scanner that tracks heat.
Problem with that is blake uses them when the opponent is right in her face so they cant properly react to it, and she can just as easily give them elemental properties that would mess boba up when he gets hit by them

Also he wouldnt know how they work so he wouldnt have any reason to think to use a heat scanner

I mean, what elemental properties are we talking?

Does illusion stuff not exist in the star wars verse? I feel like that's a thing that exists but I don't know SW lol

I mean, what elemental properties are we talking?

Does illusion stuff not exist in the star wars verse? I feel like that's a thing that exists but I don't know SW lol
She can imbue them with fire dust to make them explode and set the opponent on fire, earth dust to turn them into a statue that she uses as a shield that explodes and stuns opponents if they hit it, or imbue her clones with ice that traps the opponent in ice.

Force Illusions are a thing but I dont recall if Boba has ever dealt with it before, and even then 90% of the time Blake doesnt really use them as full on illusions, she basically just uses them like more versatile afterimages.

Problem with that is blake uses them when the opponent is right in her face so they cant properly react to it, and she can just as easily give them elemental properties that would mess boba up when he gets hit by them
On the note of cqc, I feel like boba is the better hand to hand fighter for the two, also can Blake take a hit from a lightsaber?

Last edited:
On the note of cqc, I feel like boba is the better hand to fighter for the two, also can Blake take a hit from a lightsaber?
Definitely going to need time stuff to back that up, atlas arc blake is stupidly skilled

And yeah, she can because of her aura

Last edited:
Aura covers the body, even weapon's or anything they hold with aura (like say a loaf of bread that would normally break by being used as a sword can be used as a sword via the users aura covering it and protecting it) and aura grate heat resistance to the level of lava

Back