• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who could beat abel (xenosaga)

Well like I said before, it isn't very reliable. Just being beyond dimensions doesn't grant tier 0, and there's also stuff in there that's just completely false such as the Wave Existence being beyond the Upper Domain or Deus encompassing things like totality.

Ah yeah, I've seen that profile. Though, Omniversal Battlefield's tiering system(specifically in tier 1) is still drastically different from Vs Battles, so it isn't the best way to gauge how strong a character like U-DO is on this wiki.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Ah yeah, I've seen that profile. Though, Omniversal Battlefield's tiering system(specifically in tier 1) is still drastically different from Vs Battles, so it isn't the best way to gauge how strong a character like U-DO is on this wiki.
is abel omnipotent or not and on which power level would you put him

He could possibly be omnipotent in his own verse, but that's all I can say about that because a character just being omnipotent doesn't give that much info on how strong they'd be outside of their own verse. In terms of power, I'd say he'd get to tier 1 at least. But I suggest waiting until the Xenosaga revisions to decide that.

Thatsafloridathing said:
He could possibly be omnipotent in his own verse, but that's all I can say about that because a character just being omnipotent doesn't give that much info on how strong they'd be outside of their own verse. In terms of power, I'd say he'd get to tier 1 at least. But I suggest waiting until the Xenosaga revisions to decide that.
Dude abel is not omnipotent he is not even close the nigh omnipotent

I dug up two sources

Up to you to find out what KOS-MOS can do.

My opinion: EOS KOS-MOS is universal (3-A) to high universal level (High 3-A), but cannot breach universal level+ (Low 2-C).

So do not ask for Mega Man X or even Star Force Mega Man vs KOS-MOS anymore. Tell any normies not to do so. Send in MegaMan.EXE to do the job.

Imo those respect threads don't really take abilities like the Hilbert Effect into account, along with the cosmology of Xenosaga itself, but that's just me.

Back