• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who could beat abel (xenosaga)

I know a bit about the xenoseries because of xenoblade, and going by the downgrade thread, the top beings of the xenoseries (Wave Existence for example) are at least 1C, so 239 can kill them, SCP-053 can also kill Abel if you count her 1B key as a child.

I know the verse has a possibly H1B cosmology, but i didn't play xenosaga so i can't really say, the main supporters of the verse are planning to do a revision about that after the forum move afaik.

That profile looks a bit fishy to me, I've never heard any statements of characters like Deus embodying totality and the term "megaverse" isn't even used in any of the games either. Though, I do believe U-DO itself would at least reach tier 1 considering Xenosaga's cosmology, I don't really know if you could say the same for Abel because he's just U-DO's avatar from what I remember.

Thatsafloridathing said:
That profile looks a bit fishy to me, I've never heard any statements of characters like Deus embodying totality and the term "megaverse" isn't even used in any of the games either. Though, I do believe U-DO itself would at least reach tier 1 considering Xenosaga's cosmology, I don't really know if you could say the same for Abel because he's just U-DO's avatar from what I remember.
Okay but can scp 239 beat Abel

Not sure yet, he's really just U-DO's avatar to interact with others in the real numbers domain, which isn't really too big compared to the rest of Xenosaga's cosmology. But then again, there may be some feat I'm missing here. Though one thing that's certain is that Abel shouldn't be comparable to U-DO because he's just his avatar.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Not sure yet, he's really just U-DO's avatar to interact with others in the real numbers domain, which isn't really too big compared to the rest of Xenosaga's cosmology. But then again, there may be some feat I'm missing here. Though one thing that's certain is that Abel shouldn't be comparable to U-DO because he's just his avatar.
Aha thank you soo much i was confused for a couple days and you cleared my mind thanks

Thatsafloridathing said:
Around which tier do you put abel

The real cal howard said:
I don't think so, no.
But how does abel beat f and b then any idea on that f and b are hard to kil you cant erase them neither can you kil them without existence erasure i think that f and b are more then capable of killing abel

Nah, Abel isn't really U-DO, like I said before he's just his avatar. And statements of omnipotence don't mean anything in terms of how that power relates to characters from other verses.

If Abel ends up SMT/Digimon level as stated by Cal, F and B can't really do anything to Abel.

Not the most knowledgeable on Tier 1 stuff, I am curious though how close to SMT/Digimon and what would that mean?

But anyway getting back on topic has anyone here played the game i haven't but i saw that u do is omnipotent so i was going to a trusted source (this wiki) to see if this was true is udo omnipotent tho

@Josh

I don't know too much about Digimon, but I know SMT is going through some big revisions right now and has some extremely strong 1-Cs like YHVH and Nanashi of course.

PandimensionalBeing042 said:
But anyway getting back on topic has anyone here played the game i haven't but i saw that u do is omnipotent so i was going to a trusted source (this wiki) to see if this was true is udo omnipotent tho
U-DO may be omnipotent in the Xeno-verse, but that isn't enough to just get him to tier 0. Though if what I'm hearing about the Xenosaga revisions is right, he might end up becoming High 1-B to 1-A.

Back