• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can follow Gilgamesh impressive win?

Reduxing my servant discussion 3 month ago,so lets go!!

Who can follow Gil path? We know that Gil is strongest servant in his verse,and also top tier character in VSBW who have impressive win,and we know there is so much servant that so strong as Gilgamesh in Nasuverse,but can they follow his path!!? The list is :

1.Karna

2.Quetzalcoatl

3.Meltlilith

4.Solomon

5.Tamamo no Mae

6.Proto-Saber

7.Artoria Pendragon (lancer)

8.Scathach

9.Attila/Altera

10.Enkidu

11.Rama

12.Nikola Tesla

13.Arjuna

14.Ishtar

15.Romulus

16.Edmond Dantes

17.Ozymandias

18.Semiramis

19.Leonardo Da Vinci

20.True Archer (Alcides)

21.Siegfried

22.Vlad III

23.Kiara Sessyouin

24.Buddha

25.Cu Alter

DISCUSS BEGIN!!

So, what is this? Who can clear this gauntlet?

Nonone, since Gil is our True God-Emperor of Mankind, and he's going to be upgrade to Tier 0, because Cthulhu Mythos is now Canon-Fate ovo.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
The saver class i know is Buddha,unless you mentioned Kiara.

Da Vinci? she's will be dark horse thought,her NP is kinda broken (not in powerscaling,but in knowledge).
Yeah i meant Kiara

Well it has the potential to start a "who can counter" spam

When someone like Avatar of Calamity or Medaka Kurokami come in with a particularly broken and abusable ability, they get spammed against a ton of people

@Iapitus

Hmm maybe yes.

Now make Da Vinci an new spammed servant,she have some good potential,muahahahahaha!!

@Sol

True godly say hi ovo

Don't believe it? Then ask to my friends here about how i'm back after banished by fandom to void

@Ergo

I think he seems hard to use, especially with the low-godly regen

Surprisingly Sigurd might be the only one who can follow Gil....until Hinako out

Back