• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat Ryner Lute?(The Legend of Legendary Heroes)

Ryner Lute is a very powerful magic user shown in The Legend of Legendary Heroes anime.

He uses the alpha stigma.

I want to know---Is there anyone in the anime universe that can defeat him?

Who can defeat him?

Tatsuya Shiba?...Alucard?.....Gilgamesh?..or... any other anime character?

Can anybody have an answer,please?

No one really, not even Goku himself. Even accelerator couldn't counter his moves. In Alpha Stigma mode the guy is basically a god.

Well he's more of a hax character. his power cna't be scaled or be measured. lets say if he blasted something you couldn't overpower his blast with a stronger blast because his blast power if infinite even if the blast is something as small as destroying a mountain. for example if goku shot him with his most powerful kamahameha he would just counter it because he can analyze his existance and destroy him in an instant. he does have a weakness that if you close his eyes his alpha stigma powers go away but i doubt any other anime character can figure that out before they're destroyed. I also brought up accelerator because he has the unique ability to counter and redirect any vector but Alpha Stigma can analyze that power aswell and erase him from existance completly. but aside from that without his aplha stigma powers he's nothing to write home about.

Godhisoka said:
Well he's more of a hax character. his power cna't be scaled or be measured. lets say if he blasted something you couldn't overpower his blast with a stronger blast because his blast power if infinite even if the blast is something as small as destroying a mountain. for example if goku shot him with his most powerful kamahameha he would just counter it because he can analyze his existance and destroy him in an instant. he does have a weakness that if you close his eyes his alpha stigma powers go away but i doubt any other anime character can figure that out before they're destroyed. I also brought up accelerator because he has the unique ability to counter and redirect any vector but Alpha Stigma can analyze that power aswell and erase him from existance completly. but aside from that without his aplha stigma powers he's nothing to write home about.
look pretty haxie

Obviously nlf's here, but i can see this is a new user. I mean Ryner is hax with matter manipulation, power mimcry etc, but i am doubting the claims of "infinite" power.

But we'll see, will get back to reading the series after i am done with the verse i am working on atm.

Btw this thread is like 3 years old, obvious necro.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Obviously nlf's here, but i can see this is a new user. I mean Ryner is hax with matter manipulation, power mimcry etc, but i am doubting the claims of "infinite" power.
But we'll see, will get back to reading the series after i am done with the verse i am working on atm.

well high 3-A is not new in the the place

The best feat from novel is Ryner erasing 1 million soldiers and killing a God at the same time with a beam of light from his eyes.

I plan to make profiles for it as I already have feats collected for the novel but I always get side-tracked by other novels that I read.

Thank you everyone for replying but this is an extremely old thread (created in 2016) and I myself forgot about it, LoL

Celestial Pegasus said:

By infinite power I mean that the density of his blast can't be stopped with a more powerful blast because his blast is intended to destroy anything in its path. I didn't want to put a number on it since you can argue some other character can blast a beam of energy with a "higher number" (in terms of power) so that's why i said infinite since it doesn't matter how powerful someone is, because he can analyze their power (even if the opponents power is infitine lets say) and completely destroy them regardless with a more powerful attack. That's why he's more of a hax character than a power house. He even said in the anime that the soldiers can call him monster, god or whatever they want because that's basically what he is a beign above the normal characters that we know in fiction. (this goes without saying that it only implies when he's in the alpha stigma mode). Last thing I just wanted to add here is that his abilities and powers are only limited by how much the author or the fans want it to be; so for example in a versus battle you can give him any power you can imagine in your mind because he's basically a godlike character in that mode withous any limits. (well besides closing his eyes. lol).

Back