• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WM: Additional abilities and resistance for Gods, demon lords and heroes.

There some abilities that heroes and demon lord should already have but I completely forgot add it.

General abilities for everyone:

Extrasensory Perception
(Can detect, see and feel the mana which is invisible unless one had affinity and train for it)

General abilities of a demon lord:

Overwhelming Aura/Miasma, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Demon lord constantly exerted overwhelming miasma from their body which could cause trained soldiers to become unconscious and some which don’t, become weaken, overcome with fear and unable to move. Their aura should be more powerful than their subordinate who can already do such effects and even Hades miasma release by Taboo monster which make people become crazy, disturb the mind and make even experience fighter like Janet unable to move)

Resistance To:
Overwhelming Aura, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement(Heroes which had the goddess protection can withstand the aura of demon lord which can cause someone to fall unconscious. Demon lords had been shown to withstand each other miasma without any side effects)
Mind Manipulation and Curse Manipulation (Scaling from other heroes and executive demon lord which easily shrug off Furiae's charm magic. Charm magic is a form of curse)
Fear Manipulation (Unaffected by taboo monster voice which can instill fear making the person unable to move)
Empathic Manipulation (Unaffected by voice of Taboo monster which can instill doubts in the heart of the listener)
Aura (Demon lord always release incredible miasma which can cause paralysis, fear and even lost of consciousness)

==Immortal King, Bifon==
Construction (Shown to restore his castle. Immediately restore his throne after it being destroyed)
Sealing (He can use barrier magic. One of the application of barrier magic include sealing)
Immunity to Pain Manipulation (Due to him being an undead, he can’t feel pain)

As god also scale above all mortals, (Skills and magics stated to be inferior version that god use). God will have resistances for all those abilities.

Now to the gods section...

Immortality Negation (Type 8: Eir able to kill Makoto's while he is Water Spirit king. Water Spirit King is embodiment of the world water and can't be kill without removing all water from the world) - possibly applicable to all the gods considering it never stated that only Eir can kill him and the only reason she the one end up killing him because it falls under her jurisdiction)

Sealing (There are many elemental magic involving sealing which include magic like Light chain, wood Ivy, Water prison and etc. Barrier magic also use for sealing like how the Snake Chuch use it to imprison Sakurai in one place to kill him)

Homing Attack (Using Seventh Seat of Angel: Principality which summon an angel which will chase and attack the target)

Holy Manipulation (Holy gods power are holy by nature and able to purify miasma and evil being like demons and undead)

Additional context for the gods Madness Manipulation Type 3 (Even without seeing the god's appearance, the divinity exerted by them can drive people to insanity) - As this refer to anyone with possess divinity, this will also scale to Astaroth, Divine Beast like Leviathan and Cerberus. Limited form of the ability for Alexander, Light Hero and Aya while they using their skill related to divinity

Resistance to Sealing (There are variation of sealing magic for each element like Light chain, wood Ivy, Water prison and etc. As mortal magics or skills can't affect gods as they nothing more than lesser version of miracle use by the gods, they should possess such resistance)

Resistance to Telepathy (Lower divinity can't read the mind of those of higher divinity)

Resistance to Magic (Those which possess divinity can't harm by normal magic)

Abilities for only Noah

Bro, spoilers.
:worried~1:

Okay, let me get in to this.

This is fine with me, poor makoto is useless even to feel the mana.

Overwhelming Aura/Miasma, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Demon lord constantly exerted overwhelming miasma from their body which could cause trained soldiers to become unconscious and some which don’t, become weaken, overcome with fear and unable to move. Their aura should be more powerful than their subordinate who can already do such effects and even Hades miasma release by Taboo monster which make people become crazy, disturb the mind and make even experience fighter like Janet unable to move)
Eh, doesn't seems enough for type 3 imo, type 2 suits more here. Rest is fine.
Same with the above.
Fine.
As god also scale above all mortals, (Skills and magics stated to be inferior version that god use). God will have resistances for all those abilities.

Immortality Negation (Type 8: Eir able to kill Makoto's while he is Water Spirit king. Water Spirit King is embodiment of the world water and can't be kill without removing all water from the world) - possibly applicable to all the gods considering it never stated that only Eir can kill him and the only reason she the one end up killing him because it falls under her jurisdiction)
Agree with possibly application for the rest of the gods.
Sealing (There are many elemental magic involving sealing which include magic like Light chain, wood Ivy, Water prison and etc. Barrier magic also use for sealing like how the Snake Chuch use it to imprison Sakurai in one place to kill him)

Homing Attack (Using Seventh Seat of Angel: Principality which summon an angel which will chase and attack the target)

Holy Manipulation (Holy gods power are holy by nature and able to purify miasma and evil being like demons and undead)
Fine.
Additional context for the gods Madness Manipulation Type 3 (Even without seeing the god's appearance, the divinity exerted by them can drive people to insanity) - As this refer to anyone with possess divinity, this will also scale to Astaroth, Divine Beast like Leviathan and Cerberus. Limited form of the ability for Alexander, Light Hero and Aya while they using their skill related to divinity
I think this context is better and could be type 3.
Resistance to Sealing (There are variation of sealing magic for each element like Light chain, wood Ivy, Water prison and etc. As mortal magics or skills can't affect gods as they nothing more than lesser version of miracle use by the gods, they should possess such resistance)

Resistance to Telepathy (Lower divinity can't read the mind of those of higher divinity)

Seems fine.
Arghh, the spoilers
:cry~1:
seems fine ig.

There some abilities that heroes and demon lord should already have but I completely forgot add it.

General abilities for everyone:

Extrasensory Perception
(Can detect, see and feel the mana which is invisible unless one had affinity and train for it)
agree

agree
agree
this should be unconventional or something

nice agree
agree

agree
agree but neutral on causality manipulation.

overall, I agree with almost everything. well I'm used to shinja zero than mk so I overlooked this crt

Same with the above.

Fine.

Fine.

Seems fine.

Arghh, the spoilers
seems fine ig.
wasn't it also the same for Tensura Lord ambitious|Demon lord haki for madness manipulation type 3

Same with the above.

Fine.

Fine.

Seems fine.

Arghh, the spoilers
seems fine ig.
This should be fine.

Thanks for the inputs. Since I have got 2 staffs agreement and the topic isn’t really controversial, I think it already okay for me to apply all that had been agreed in this CRT unless there are opposition.

I guess so. It just I prefer having more staffs for accepting CRT. Anyway, if there none opposition in next few hours, I will add all the abilities to the characters.
You don't need to wait anymore, grace is 2 days since thread creeation, you are more than free to apply this now.

Back