• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (8-A)

@JSW ermac is a literal embodiment of souls, and he can manipulate them. The only person that can manipulate souls of others in MK is shang tsung (at least I think he's the only one.)

Haven't ever really been well versed in MK outside of just playing matches with people

Assuming Ermac can damage souls, I'd go with Jedah (Fire Emblem) in a gauntlet for Mogall Spam, Duma's Gift, and having no soul (for when he gets to Ermac, of course)

Although, he'd probably get trashed in a 4v1, as they'd probably overwhelm Duma's Gift

ok, and how does that not make him hard to hit since he's faster than these guys with the time hax.

He's quite literally just using it to amplify his own speed, nothing else, therefore it gets equalized

And as i said who care about haxx?

Due to speed equal even The like of taskmaster can't keep dodge forever even with his Precog.

Problem here is Yang only because her Tank ability and that it.

So han mid dif

seriousness aside, Composite tree stomp this thread

@Weekly that doesn't make sense, why would you limit the ability that's one function is to make the user faster? Especially something like fast forward time hax.

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly that doesn't make sense, why would you limit the ability that's one function is to make the user faster? Especially something like fast forward time hax.
Because its against the rules of speed equalization, its been a rule for quite some time

So if I had an ability that can slow people down via time hax, does that not count at all in a speed equal match?

WeeklyBattles said:
Slowing others down counts, its just speeding yourself up that gets equalized
Whats the difference? Ether way your increseing the speed gap between you and your opponent.

is over everyone! Composite tree stomp thread!

I think Han Spiritual Realm of Sorcery should give him alot of advantage's too. (By reduce enemy stats and increase his own, while attack null may not work here, but that debuff is still pretty good)

so what about time acceleration that's temporarily? Can't that be allowed since it doesn't last forever?

Well that's stupid. I don't see how that doesn't nerfs the characters that has those abilities.

Theglassman12 said:
Well that's stupid. I don't see how that doesn't nerfs the characters that has those abilities.
Oh it does, trust me i feel the same way, Weiss gets the same treatment with her time acceleration ability

Back