• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SBA
Speed Equalized
Whitebeard's Key - Prime - AP - 1.032 Petatons
Cobra's Key - 792 - AP - 4.435 Petatons

Vs

Whitebeard - LordGinSama, Kachon123, KingTempest, UchihaSlayer96, Romeu08, LIFE_OF_KING, DemonGodMitchAubin, ManusiaBiasaAja

Cobra -

Incon -

Last edited:
Whitebeard takes this.

Busōshoku to block the attacks Eric throws at him and a quake from the Gura Gura would leave fatal damage to Eric. He was downed by having his stomach damaged by Acnologia, now imagine that but spread all over through his entire body. Plus with Whitebeard's massive AoE Cobra has no chance to actively dodging Whitebeard's attacks. Whitebeard in his Prime also has another form of Durability Negation in the form of Ryou iirc, which he can apply to hid quakes. PrimeBeard also vastly outskills Eric and takes the battle of endurance and stamina by a landslide.

Iirc SBA puts them at 4 KM away from one another, and Whitebeard can attack accurately with a much greater distance where as Cobra can't even attack since his range is Several Kilometers meaning 3.

Whitebeard in his Prime also has another form of Durability Negation in the form of Ryou iirc, which he can apply to hid quakes.
I could be mistaken, but I don't believe that WB has Internal Destruction Haki. Unless you mean that he'd just use Emission Buso to extend his Quakes' dura neg?

But yeah, otherwise I agree, WB FRA.

I guess it should also be noted that since this is Primebeard, he scales a good bit above the 1 petaton value, and can massively amp himself with Buso and Hao Infusion on top of it. So the AP gap would essentially be nonexistent.

And since speed is equalized, Kenbun Haki will come in clutch to put things even more in WB's favor here.

Haki shenanigans block out Cobra's best shot. Internal destruction via gura gura decks him beyond fixing, and judging by the clash with Roger WB can do haki barriers, so.. Y e h-
Whitebeard makes Cobra his son (secretly FRA)

Whitebeard fru
Whitebeard takes this.

Busōshoku to block the attacks Eric throws at him and a quake from the Gura Gura would leave fatal damage to Eric. He was downed by having his stomach damaged by Acnologia, now imagine that but spread all over through his entire body. Plus with Whitebeard's massive AoE Cobra has no chance to actively dodging Whitebeard's attacks. Whitebeard in his Prime also has another form of Durability Negation in the form of Ryou iirc, which he can apply to hid quakes. PrimeBeard also vastly outskills Eric and takes the battle of endurance and stamina by a landslide.

Iirc SBA puts them at 4 KM away from one another, and Whitebeard can attack accurately with a much greater distance where as Cobra can't even attack since his range is Several Kilometers meaning 3.

Would haki be able to neg Cobra's viruses? Trying to see if Cobra even has a chance here lol
Depends. How do they function? I haven't watched/Read FT bascially since it finished so I forgor for the most part.

Emission haki can block out even intangible shockwaves (that went through a solid wall in MF but got stopped by the admiral haki barrier)
While Busoshoku in Punk Hazard blocked out corrosion that's done through poisonous gas. Gas can't go through Buso. Practically intangible shockwaves can't go through Buso barriers.
If Cobra's abilities are anything less than that then WB has two layers of resistance and then some

Who is this voting for specifically?
images_-_2022-07-20T134240.369.jpeg

Cobra's Sound Magic doesn't help much because Whitebeard will also be able to predict and react to Cobra's moves with Kenbun, so like, Cobra doesn't have much here. His Poison also gets negged by Buso Haki and his internals get wrecked by Quakes and Ryuo. Now you can argue that Cobra should be able to tank anything that Whitebeard can dish out considering he can survive and keep fighting after getting kicked internally by a 5-A person... But like, I don't see much of what Cobra can do outside of just raw stats

So Whitebeard probably takes this high diff

Back