• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face Vs X.A.N.A

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Somehow, Lyoko and Imscared are melding together, and White Face and X.A.N.A are facing each other in a battle of 3-A to 2-C Digital Beings

Both are bloodlusted

Speed Equalized if Necessary

Round 1: Takes place in The Fused World of Imscared and Lyoko, both are bloodlusted and have no prior knowledge about each other

Round 2: Takes place in the Real World, both are trying to shut down or destroy each other, both have Prep Time of a week

Who wins and why? (Explanation needed)

White Face: 1

X.A.N.A: 1

Imscaredonthurtmeplzplzplz
X.A.N.A.
Battle between Digital Beings

Round 1: White Face via Information Manipulation, higher regne, the fact that he can exist outside the program etc.

Round 2. Probably XANA. White Face is limited to what a normal user can do with internet, while XANA has access to nuclear stuff.

Either Inconclusive or White Face. He seems to have somewhat better hax than X.A.N.A and unless he can be effected by stuff like Possessing, Mind Manipulation, etc. I dont see a way for XANA to actually win. The best option would be for XANA to slip some of its Source Codes into White Face to keep itself from ever dying but that might be it

Unless, are we only using their real world tiers for R2?

White Face himself is pure codes. And he couldn't be attacked by the player via coding manipulation till the end.

Hmm. Well couldnt XANA just mess with White Face then now that I think about it? XANA has shown to create, destroy and mess with programs that involved the virtual world IIRC. Would stuff like Perception Manipulation and Existence Erasure work on White Face?

Also is White Face able to attack all points in space-time? Because an attack like that is required to try n kill XANA, like Jeremy's Multi Agent System.

Like I said, White Face was completely immune to stuff like that, including Existence Erasure, for most of the game. And it wasn't even serious during all this time.

Also, if using the 2-C version, yeah he should.

Also, White Face IRL can make a computer go Blue Screen of Death. Would XANA survive this? Or survive having the "program" deleted? Because that's all White Face could do in Round 2.

Eh i don't think you can erase someone with Low-Godly Regen using The Blue Screen of Death :/

Pretty sure that erasing the program could kill XANA if he is limited to existing in the programm.

@84 Blowing up the computer, yeah. But if White Face follows XANA, the later would risk blowing himself up too.

Im pretty sure he could IRL. He could just possess whatever device White Face is in.

Also where does it say White Face was immune to the kind of hax XANA has? It only says she was immune to Time Manipulation and something else.

White Face was unnafected by all of The Player's atempts to erase her, including Hacking The Game, Come back in time, etc

And given the situation, can't her just Reset all of the fused world?, resetting both Imscared, Lyoko and perhaps X.A.N.A himself

842633 said:
And given the situation, can't her just Reset all of the fused world?, resetting both Imscared, Lyoko and perhaps X.A.N.A himself
That wont work because XANA isnt limited to Lyoko. Post S2, XANA created 100s of different virtual universes like Lyoko, each within super computers infected by XANA's existence. Destroying or Resetting Lyoko wont effect him in any way, otherwise he wouldnt have tried destroying Lyoko when he no longer needed it.

Unless White Face has an attack that can attack all of the worlds simuntaenously, XANA can't be killed by other means. And I still dont see what stops XANA from just imputing Source Codes into White Face so that he'll be able to live on permanently (unless White Face destroys herself to destroy the injected codes, therefore making it a tie) through those codes.

Did you listen to us m8? White Face is more or less immune to those.

Also we don't know how far White Face's power go, we just know he can destroy and create many universes, but no specific number.

Can I see evidence to that? Because I didnt see anything of the sort when I looked over her profile pre commenting. If she's nothing but pure codes then I dont understand why XANA cant slip parts of himself, AS CODES, into White Face without him noticing.

And if thats the case then I wouldnt use it as a tactic her tbh since we dont know whether resetting can or cannot effect XANA.

White Face is immune to any attempt from the Player to modify it, which includes modifying the data itself of the game and such. White Face could just prevent it.

Does XANA requires all of the realities to be destroyed at once? Because White Face could just destroy each of them over time. And again, White Face can exist outside of the program itself. Can XANA do that?

Hmm. Well based on what u said, I think XANA can still slip codes into her. His Source Codes dont really modify anything, all they do is just store themselves inside whoever or whatever XANA injects. When he did it to the Lyoko warriors they werent modified. They didnt notice anything different about them, they didnt even realize they had been injected with them until Evolution. So as long as they dont effect the target, the codes should still be able to lie dormant inside White Face. All those codes do is just store parts of XANA into other beings so that he can never be killed.

I dont think so but the issue is destroying them overtime might not work because of the countless amount of them XANA had. At least 100s. Jeremy and the others needed to use his Multi-Agent System to destroy them, which destroyed them far faster at once. So i guess you can say its not REALLY required, its just extremely better to do it all at once because not only would it take too long, it would give XANA an opportunity to do something to prevent that.

What do you mean by existing outside the program?

Not really. White Face's protection is more like a passive thing. XANA can't access its files.

As in, the game White Face was in was destroyed, and it was just like "lol k". Would XANA survive having all of its universes destroyed?

It depends. If White Face can attack XANA and his univeres like Jeremy's Multi Agent System then likely yea since the program could destroy them and target XANA directly. But if its just destroying the universes, then nah. It might weaken XANA but thats about it.

Well I don't think XANA could kill White Face then. He could just attack from outside the program and that's it. At best it's a stalemate if White Face can't destroy the universes in time.

Yeah.

Like White Face is pretty chill about his universes being destroyed. He can act and attack while outside of the scop of his universes. Would the same apply to Xana?

Ohh I get it. Kk

Hmm. I think so. XANA was able to escape the Super Computer and when he did he did come into the real world for a bit before hiding himself into the internet. The fact he can enter the real world period and have parts of him enter real life, such as his spectors, should imply he can go beyond the scope of his own universes too. So i'd say yea.

I don't think so, unless XANA was shown affecting stuff outside the universes while inside the computer, since this match deals with both of them in-computer.

Only for round 1 tho im guessing. But it shouldnt matter since Verse Equalization would make it so that whether in the real or virtual world (I think)

Besides, XANA can constantly effect the real world on a daily basis in the series. In fact, there's one episode in Evolution where a character can trap the Lyoko warriors within a time loop inside the virtual world and effect them in real life at the same time. The only thing that character needed to do was activate a tower. So that should also apply to XANA who should be able to do the same thing. Either way, XANA can effect stuff outside of Lyoko and his universes

Well since White Face can exist outside of the universes and XANA can, he could just trap him there. And even then, XANA can't really put down White Face considering non-corporeality, Regen and all.

Back