• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Sailor Moon

I say whis. He's able to one shot beerus and still hasn't shown his true face in a battle. He probably has hax esque skills soon to come as well that we have yet to see. While we have seen all of sailor moons attacks and what she can do at her strongest.

Also combat wise, whis probably would take the cake on that too. Though energy projection may go to sailor moon (again whis hasn't shown his true face in combat )

I can't believe everyone posts on Beerus vs Sailor moon but no one cares about Whis lol

Beerus and Moon were pretty heavily debated, and Whis one shots Beerus.

What says he can't do the same to Sailor Moon? Not to mention Whis has hax which is leagues above anything beerus could ever replicate

Whis hasn't even shown his full power yet. Beerus might as already have done so considering most of his most destructive feats are stated by Whis himself.

I honestly don't know and Sailor Moon has that soul and time manipulation hax along with type 4 immortality.

SM imo, Whis might have a lot of Hax and power hidden inside him, but we've never seen anything that shows "what" that power might be, so all we can do is scale him.

Well, so far the best thing (imo) we got to scale him by is him one shotting beerus who's on the same level as Sailor moon in terms of destruction capacity.

Serious question. Ever wonder about what will happen if they to resort to actual hand-to-hand combat? No "hax" and no energy attacks. Whis is clearly shown that he isn't limited to shooting energy beams or other abilities, as he is visibly shown physically hitting Beerus with a blow.

This isn't Precure. None of the Sailor Senshi as far as I know don't have actual physical strength and I'm pretty sure they don't have that much knowledge on close combat.

You meant to say none of the Sailor Senshi you know have overwhelming physical strength and extreme proficiency in hand-to-hand combat to go with. I am also well aware of Precure.

Back