• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Whis Has nothing to counter reality warping. Don't know about Alf's Space-Time manipulation, but if he can move more than 5 minutes into the past, he has this hands down.

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeetttyyy sure we should stop putting Dragon Ball characters against people who take away the one thing they have, strength.

Whis ain't passing Type 8

This is kinda a stomp :/ Whis has nothing on his Reality Warping powers as far as I can see, and Space-Time manipulation adds to this...

Edit: He has Type 8 immortality? Yeah, Whis has no way of putting him down (Assuming his Type 8 immortality is of a concept that Whis can't destroy)

I think the new argument for DB debates will be:

Through the power of one-shots

Actually, keep my vote on Whis. ALWL is cray cray, so he's not gonna do some crazy stuff before getting whacked. Reliance on a lamp isn't that good of Type 8 anyway, especially as if Whis so much as grabs it, ALWL is whipped.

Read from the Rosalina vs Alf thread that he could just curse Whis and dodge his attacks, and as soon as the flame is out, Whis is done.

So type 8 comes from the lamp? Hmm, Than Whis could easily get through his type 8 immortality. But isn't he bloodlusted, so wouldn't he just go for his Reality Warping first even if he is kinda, uh, Crazy? (I don't really know about him, so I don't know, just looking through his profile)

I'm going for Whis.

Erazor can't Reality Warp unless someone is making a wish from his lamp, the curse flame will never touch Whis thanks to Ultra Instinct.

Erazor won't be able to take Whis down who could simply reverse time if it ever starts looking bad for him. While I think Whis could do the same thing Darkspine Sonic did to him until he K.O him.

Standard Battle Assumtions mean that Whis can win with a K.O since Whis isn't killing Erazor.

Although if Whis can travel through time with his own power he can just stop Erazor from becoming Alf Layla wa-Layla.

The name of Alf Layla wa-Layla and going to my profile or message wall would give you a clear idea on what i mean~

I'm quite surprised that with all these CRTs made for both verses, no one made Solaris vs Zeno

^Garg Are you crazy?? Whis would be stomp so hard by him it's not even funny. But, I'll change by vote to Whis for Cal reasons of him being crazy, and unlikely to use his Reality Warping powers in the beginning, before getting nearly one-shotted like Time-Eater.

Solaris has a lot more hax than Zeno, if I'm reading his profile correctly.

Edit: Also, we really shouldn't be talking about this here.

Well, I don't mind.

Space Time Manipulation, not combat applicable.

Existence Erasure, much weaker then Zeno's.

Time Manipulation, that's good.

Temporal Omnipresence, speed Equal nulls that I think.

He's a one trick poney really....

Sausages123456789 said:
he can reality warp, he refused to do it though which is why sonic had to wish it from him.
and whis can only turn back time only 3 mins back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bTu8Luvucw
Erazor never warped reality without a wish. His profile even says so.

Reality Warping (As a Djinn, Erazor can reshape reality in accordance with wishes he grants

Also 3 minutes is more then enough time for people who move FTL.

Type 8 immortality is only through the lamp. As soon as Whis figures this out, he will rewind time and get rid of the lamp. Apart from that, Whis can still KO him.

Since speed is equalised, Flame of Judgement can be easily dodged especially by an UI user.

Voting for Whis.

Anyway, has ALWL shown any resistances to Whis' hax like transmutation, matter manipulation, BFR, etc?

@AKM sama

Alf doesn't fight with his lamp on him and there's literally no way Whis can find out such a specific weakness.

Regardless, your vote will be counted for the other reasons you mentioned.

@Random He has clairvoyance, how does that not help him find out what makes Erazor Djinn tick?

Back