• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis and Vados vs Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weakest?

In any case palkia still wins....the gap between 2-C and 3-A as odd as it seems is huge and by huge I mean infinity from what I gathered.

We should wait till we get a better idea of Whis and Vados' power before delievering a verdict but Palkia is looking pretty stronk.

Whis can bust infinite amount of 3D matter and still can't beat any tier 2C character it seems. It's a huge mismatch indeed

Hyperception said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Whis can bust infinite amount of 3D matter and still can't beat any tier 2C character it seems. It's a huge mismatch indeed
Since when could he do that
Im saying even if Whis could bust infinite amount of 3D matter he still couldn't beat a 4D being like Palkia (an admin told me, I forgot who)

What exactly puts Palkia at 2-C and not 3-A? Isn't he the one who's behind the concept of space which is by my knowledge still restricted to 3-A.

FTW395 said:
What exactly puts Palkia at 2-C and not 3-A? Isn't he the one who's behind the concept of space which is by my knowledge still restricted to 3-A.
no no no, she IS the concept/embodiment of space,

Still Palkia can be hurt by literally every pokémon so I don't see why Whis wouldn't be able to beat him, feat wise Palkia gets destroyed.

FTW395 said:
Still Palkia can be hurt by literally every pokémon so I don't see why Whis wouldn't be able to beat him, feat wise Palkia gets destroyed.
By that logic Yamcha could hurt Whis in the Dragon Ball games.

FTW395 said:
Um, no. Feat wise Palkia destroys. Creating the space-time of the several universes with Dialga along with briefly holding their own against their creator is >>>>>>>>>>>anything Whis and Vados have done, so far.

Whis and Vados can't even beat 3A and 3B opponents because of their lack of hax, putting them against 2C is huge mismatch.

Oblivion00 said:
FTW395 said:
By that logic Yamcha could hurt Whis in the Dragon Ball games.
No because the dragonball games aren't the DragonBall cannon, but the Pokémon games are indeed the canon source for pokemon.

FTW395 said:
No because the dragonball games aren't the DragonBall cannon, but the Pokémon games are indeed the canon source for pokemon.
Yes, but the game mechanics aren't canon. That's like arguing that every single Waddle-Dee is planet level because they can hurt Kirby.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yes, but the game mechanics aren't canon. That's like arguing that every single Waddle-Dee is planet level because they can hurt Kirby.
I have to admit that's a really good point, still that could just be explained by Kirby having a really shitty durability, but an amazing attack potency. Which is actually why I believe the Creation trio would lose too Whis+vados. They sure have the attack potency to do massive damage, but they do not have the speed too keep up with them, nor the durability too withstand them.

Game mechanics are not canon for Pokemon either you can modify a Pokemons stats .

The pokedex is the primary source of canon that and the storyline obviously.

FTW395 said:
I have to admit that's a really good point, still that could just be explained by Kirby having a really shitty durability, but an amazing attack potency. Which is actually why I believe the Creation trio would lose too Whis+vados. They sure have the attack potency to do massive damage, but they do not have the speed too keep up with them, nor the durability too withstand them.
Diagla and Palkia are the embodiment of time and space, no level of speed would work on them...

Pietro Maximoff said:
Diagla and Palkia are the embodiment of time and space, no level of speed would work on them...
You're assuming this because of the custom title they have, that's like saying Beerus can destroy everything, because he's the God of Destruction. Neither Palkia or Dialga have ever shown, having infinite speed, as a matter of fact they do not have any speed feats at all.

FTW395 said:
You're assuming this because of the custom title they have, that's like saying Beerus can destroy everything, because he's the God of Destruction. Neither Palkia or Dialga have ever shown, having infinite speed, as a matter of fact they do not have any speed feats at all.
That's not even close to the same thing. "God of Destruction" is a title. Palkia and Dialga were literally created before the universe existed and embody the concepts of space and time.

That's not even close to the same thing. "God of Destruction" is a title. Palkia and Dialga were literally created before the universe existed and embody the concepts of space and time.
They existing before the universe existed really isn't a feat at all, to be honest how is them being the embodiement of Space/Time even a feat anyway?

Because if you are the embodiment of time that exists beyond the physical universe, you're not getting blitzed by basic characters who reside in said universe.

Because if you are the embodiment of time that exists beyond the physical universe, you're not getting blitzed by basic characters who reside in said universe.
Alright and how does this defend Palkia in anyway, seeing how he is the embodiement of space and not time. Besides if this were the case than Palkia would be severely outclassed by dialga, because of the sheer speed difference.

FTW395 said:
Alright and how does this defend Palkia in anyway, seeing how he is the embodiement of space and not time. Besides if this were the case than Palkia would be severely outclassed by dialga, because of the sheer speed difference.
Because Palkia and Dialga are explicitly equals? Both of them exist beyond the material universe, and they are rather connected, just as space-time is.

Because Palkia and Dialga are explicitly equals? Both of them exist beyond the material universe, and they are rather connected, just as space-time is.
Oh I think I understand now, is that why they both do not reside in the actual universe, but have to be summoned too it?

Pretty much, yeah.
Still....Have neither of them ever fought or ever been hurt by a pokemon that isn't on their level(With that I mean Arceus, Giratina, Dialga and Palkia)?

FTW395 said:
Still....Have neither of them ever fought or ever been hurt by a pokemon that isn't on their level(With that I mean Arceus, Giratina, Dialga and Palkia)?
As far as I'm aware, they've only ever been "hurt" by other pokemon at their level.

As far as I'm aware, they've only ever been "hurt" by other pokemon at their level.
Alright then they probably are as strong as you say, I like the consistency too, really expected to have one contradiction to their power.

Nah, funny enough, I think Arceus is the only one to ever be hit really badly with the PIS stick.
poor guy still is. Mystery Dungeon has made him succumb to PIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back