• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, relooking at my calc and the original explosion feat, they seem to be extremely wanked. The islands are shown to be extremely small and using 609.6 meters for the Volcano height is directly contradicted by outside shots of the island.

Actually, relooking at my calc and the original explosion feat, they seem to be extremely wanked. The islands are shown to be extremely small and using 609.6 meters for the Volcano height is directly contradicted by outside shots of the island.
Damn...

dukeys tail thing might be body control as well

i dont really see the point of the 9-A keys but sure ig

the penguin thing probably counts for skill, intelligence, and AD

do you think the armada destroying blast would be worth calcing?

seems like fate manip to me, as for the immortality i can see type 5 but i think type 8 might also work, idk

do you think the armada destroying blast would be worth calcing?
Absolutely not.

Not only is Johnny X 7-A (Mountain Level), as well as there only being 5 armada, but it took multiple people to do it.

I highly doubt this will result in anything close to 7-A. I'd probably say potentially 7-C at best if you were to wank it.

So how much of a downgrade are you expecting from this?

Maybe try using this to find the height of the mountain, as well as the size of the island.

This Could Mean Many Things…
Calc the feat, add “At most X” to his durability, add “Possibly Type 8 Immortality” to his P&A and add a note at the bottom of the page noting that if you give Johnny the durability you can’t argue immortality and vice versa in vs threads

Calc the feat, add “At most X” to his durability, add “Possibly Type 8 Immortality” to his P&A and add a note at the bottom of the page noting that if you give Johnny the durability you can’t argue immortality and vice versa in vs threads
Uhh...

What?

Calc the feat, add “At most X” to his durability
If we were to calc this, "At most X" wouldn't work due to the fact that Johnny, along with everyone else were perfectly fine after. Not a single scratch on them.

Plus, I highly doubt this would result in anything crazy for Johnny X and Super Dukey's key.

add “Possibly Type 8 Immortality” to his P&A
Maybe?

and add a note at the bottom of the page noting that if you give Johnny the durability you can’t argue immortality and vice versa in vs threads
Depends on the overall conclusion of this thread.

If we were to calc this, "At most X" wouldn't work due to the fact that Johnny, along with everyone else were perfectly fine after. Not a single scratch on them.
If they didn’t have a single scratch on them and it was meant to kill them, that’s more than immortality or durability. Probably Supernatural Luck.

Johnny might actually have good Supernatural Luck now, though his charm still sucks ass since it’s luck more in a day to day convenience sense

Johnny might actually have good Supernatural Luck now, though his charm still sucks ass since it’s luck more in a day to day convenience sense
That's the ironic part about it, too.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think Supernatural Luck works best.

If his whole plan was to sacrifice himself, but survived the attack without a scratch, and the explanation behind him surviving it was "He's the star of the show", then I don't see how it's not his Supernatural Luck coming into play.

There's also this scene that everyone is ignoring.

I think Supernatural Luck works best here.

So, turns out I actually missed a thing or two that I should've added...
About this...

Both Johnny and Dukey have shown to recover from severe burns and wounds (and in Dukey's case, lost fur as well) in a very short amount of time.

They're currently rated as "High-low" for very vague reasons, so I'm proposing they should be downgraded to Mid-low.

Man this CRT was a lot bigger than I initially thought...

I gotta ask multiple calc members to evaluate quite a few calcs.

Johnny was able to launch a seemingly normal rope an extremely long distance. It looked like he was about to lasso a blimp from the ground before getting stopped last second. This seems like another case of Toon Force, but I’m curious as to what y’all think about this.
He clearly can't lasso the blimp and it'd seem like an outlier as the rope landed on a helicopter ( smaller and less heavy than the blimp arguably ) and he got dragged and it didn't halt a bit.

He clearly can't lasso the blimp and it'd seem like an outlier as the rope landed on a helicopter ( smaller and less heavy than the blimp arguably ) and he got dragged and it didn't halt a bit.
1. He was quite literally inches away from the blimp until the villain stopped the rope from lassoing the blimp, so it's not hard to believe Johnny was actually going to lasso the blimp.
2. The rope only landed on the helicopter because the villain grabbed the rope and pushed it downwards.
3. We were calculating how much LS it would take to launch a rope from that distance.
4. I looked up the weight of the blimp, and it doesn't seem to weigh all that much when it's inflated (unless I'm looking at a bad source, in that case, how much does a blimp weigh?)
5. How much does a helicopter weigh?

1. He was quite literally inches away from the blimp until the villain stopped the rope from lassoing the blimp, so it's not hard to believe Johnny was actually going to lasso the blimp.
2. The rope only landed on the helicopter because the villain grabbed the rope and pushed it downwards.
3. We were calculating how much LS it would take to launch a rope from that distance.
4. I looked up the weight of the blimp, and it doesn't seem to weigh all that much when it's inflated (unless I'm looking at a bad source, in that case, how much does a blimp weigh?)
5. How much does a helicopter weigh?
How heavy is the rope anyway? It doesn't seem very impressive to throw a rope.

Still don't see how it's Class M for lifting a rope but seeing as I literally do not care about the verse or know about it I'll stay out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back