• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where is it stated Kleine Bottles in Demonbane have infinite multiverses

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
I am trying to debate and I am looking for the excerpt saying this. Also could I see where the statement about him beating Nyarlathotep 400,000,000 different times?

That thread reminded me that I'd love if we could get some Hadou God profiles, though only from someone who's ACTUALLY read Dies Irae. I've unfortunately only been able to read plot summaries and such, though if anyone knows of an actual solid english translation I'd love to know.

There's going to be an anime and manga soon, so hopefully we'll be able to figure out their power, and IIRC there is a translated version on Youtube, though I'll have to ask Matt about it (Since he's the one who showed it to me).

Bump

Is this the same for Cthulhu Mythos or is this only exclusive to Demonbane?

FanofRPGs said:
Bump
Is this the same for Cthulhu Mythos or is this only exclusive to Demonbane?
Demonbane is entirely different. As for the Mythos, I think I posted multiple quotes on Yog's page (before we got rid of comments) about the Outer Gods transcending infinite dimensional structures and beyond, but I still have them if they are needed.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
That thread reminded me that I'd love if we could get some Hadou God profiles, though only from someone who's ACTUALLY read Dies Irae. I've unfortunately only been able to read plot summaries and such, though if anyone knows of an actual solid english translation I'd love to know.
You can ask EvilMegaCookies to do it. After all, he's the most knowledgable Shinza Bansho expert in our wiki.

But remember, it's alway a bad idea to put them into a versus thread

Yep. Because that's how the Taikyouku works. It's something that resemble the gods themself. What will happen if you dont have the higher Taikyouku than your opponent ?

Your attacks dont exist to them

Your speed is nothing to them

Your defense is meaningless to them

Your abilities is meaningless

Yourself is NOTHING compare to them

that's the distance between a god and a human in Shinza, the god's law is absolute in so many way

Dont know, i'm not the one who play the game anyway o3o

If you're talking about the defeat of Hajun, well...

The source of Hajun's power is the tumor. It's the reason why Hajun has infinite/immersurable Taikyouku. But Habaki is the weakness of that Tumor ( Dont ask me, i dont know why), they (Habaki crew) was somehow manage to seperate the Tumor from Hajun and killed him

No tumor ==> no infinite Taikyouku

I just like having the scans and excerpts

According to that comicvine post, hundreds of billions of klein bottles were destroyed by the Shining Trapezehdrons colliding or something along those lines, does world mean multiverse or universe in that context?

Also what excerpt stated he killed Nya 400,000,000 times over. I have heard different versions (He overkilled her by glaring, defeated her 400,000,000 different times, killed her on 400,000,000 planes of existence) and I do not know which is true.

MagiSinbad said:
Dont know, i'm not the one who play the game anyway o3o
If you're talking about the defeat of Hajun, well...

The source of Hajun's power is the tumor. It's the reason why Hajun has infinite/immersurable Taikyouku. But Habaki is the weakness of that Tumor ( Dont ask me, i dont know why), they (Habaki crew) was somehow manage to seperate the Tumor from Hajun and killed him

No tumor ==> no infinite Taikyouku
Habaki is not really the Tumor's weakness, more like a weakness of Hajun himself. And that's because Habaki's the Tumor's Sensory/avatar, which means facing him is all that Hajun needs to be reduced in his performance.

And he was never defied by humans, that lacks context altogether (and I've probably seen it somewhere as downplay). God's Law is absolute, no human can ever resist it. Keishirou and Sakuya just had achieved Moksha, therefore they were freed from their own desire's and God's desire, aka Law (Tengu Dou in this case). That's why they were key to defeat him.

I see... Thank alot Trex, it's good to know that :3

So it's really impossible to compare Shinza with the other verses huh ? o3o

MagiSinbad said:
I see... Thank alot Trex, it's good to know that :3
So it's really impossible to compare Shinza with the other verses huh ? o3o
I pretty sure thing that is impossible or possible is meaningless for tier high 1-A since they all is beyond logic, and thing like EGD can summon infinity of himself both posible or imposible, you say its impossible for him to summon himself that already have Taikyoku? well that was his ability do best.

In term of fiction nothing beat plot manipulation, even the most hax ability or the strongest being is only part of plot in fiction so if that mean Featherine Augustus Aurora and one above all(the highest Tier plot manipulation user) is going to solos all verse?

Back