• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jokes aside, I really liked it. Tho it was pretty fast-paced.
I kind of felt that they made HS Mion an HS Shion clone. As if they thought that by screwing up Mion's sense of judgement they would be doing something novel instead of actually delving into her character and what she'd do if she was L5. Above all, this episode was just way too fast and that's to be expected since we only have 9 episodes of the season left. The only good thing about this episode was Satoko gatekeeping the sh*t out of Mion and making her to be a total buffoon.

Other than that, to so much they decided to do, I am just: why?

Last edited:
To Aeons:
I kind of felt that they made HS Mion an HS Shion clone
She didn't really appeared as a Shion clone to me. Mion seems to have remorse for each crime she does, and even a bit of hints that she doesn't like to do this. Not to mention that she's WAY more meticulous at torturing than Shion was (if you pause on the shot with Kimiyoshi, you'll see), which makes sense when you considers she's supposed to be the next head of a Yakuza group.

The only good thing about this episode was Satoko gatekeeping the sh*t out of Mion and making her to be a total buffoon.
I loved that scene. Mion thinks she would break Satoko by telling her that Rika is dead, only for her to be completely dumbfounded when the exact opposite happens. Satoko pretty much played Mion on her fingers in that scene xD

To HalilAssassino:
While Satoko was holding a bottle of soy sauce in her hand and the gun was pointed at her head by the mion, how did she manage to pull out her gun faster and hit Mion without even realizing it?
I was thinking of the same thing at first, but then it hit me: What if Satoko has the time-stop powers Rika/Hanyuu had in Matsuribayashi? Eua directly said her powers are incredibly potent and, unlike Hanyuu's, they are perfect. So she won't have any difficulty in giving Satoko those abilities.

This would also explain how she suddenly got her gun out in the last ep of Nekodamashi.

I was thinking of the same thing at first, but then it hit me: What if Satoko has the time-stop powers Rika/Hanyuu had in Matsuribayashi? Eua directly said her powers are incredibly potent and, unlike Hanyuu's, they are perfect. So she won't have any difficulty in giving Satoko those abilities.

This would also explain how she suddenly got her gun out in the last ep of Nekodamashi.
Actually yes, the fact that satoko has a time stop ability given by eua explains everything easily. I remembered the last part of nekodamashi-hen when you said it, it also explains that scene but there is one thing that stuck in my mind in nekodamashi-hen again, it's about the last part.

Why is Satoko killing Rika? As far as I remember, Rika had already agreed not to leave Hinamizawa in Nekodamashi-hen, right? He must have said this while crying in the scene they played in the river, I think he also said that all the tragedies stopped when he chose to stay in Hinamizawa. Then satoko was hugging rika. Satoko should have already achieved his goal, but why did he kill him? I mean, he probably couldn't have done it because he couldn't find an answer to Rika's question. (How did you know there was a trap inside the box before?).

I think something had happened in Tataridamashi in the meta space between Eua and Satoko that forced Satoko to take drastic measures and break Rika. We'll see in the following weeks.

Somebody probably mentioned this already, but Mion's profile was deleted because the entire profile was a copypaste from another profile on some other powerscaling wiki.

We had a Mion profile? I thought we only had profiles for Hanyuu, Rika, Rena, K1, and Shion....

i don't know if battler hates beatrice a little. (because of the gets chained and is naked thing)

but here

CB8HGHfXIAAM6tE.jpg

Now if your wondering why a star wars image is in a umineko discussion it's because i want a Bada (Battler+Yoda) besides watching battler speak in yoda speak would be hilarious

ERPCGTBX0AIaPUT

ERPCHiMWoAEfO2A

ESdbpADWAAE0ioV

It seems battler wears a mask because not even truths can save you from covid-19.

BTW if they aren't satisfied with the gamestop games. (they use small bombs and truths to destroy the place)

yeah but also if you saw on the spoiler. (if battler is wearing a mask while buying animal crossing)

Covid 19 > battler = 1-A Coronavius?
Magic doesn't exist. A virus is a virus. Still Tier 10.

Concerning the new Sotsu episode, from what I can tell, Satoko seems to be having an internal struggle with herself. Seems her witch self has broken out of its seed and starting to grow a stem. Things will get very interesting from here on out. I wonder how the "real" Satoko feels about all this.

Magic doesn't exist. A virus is a virus. Still Tier 10.

Concerning the new Sotsu episode, from what I can tell, Satoko seems to be having an internal struggle with herself. Seems her witch self has broken out of its seed and starting to grow a stem.

it was a joke.

btw
. . .
No it is more complicated than that. She herself was abused as a kid by her family, especially by her siblings. It's just that she's subconsciously simulating it on her own family (ie. Maria) because she doesn't know how else to cope with her trauma.

No it is more complicated than that. She herself was abused as a kid by her family, especially by her siblings. It's just that she's subconsciously simulating it on her own family (ie. Maria) because she doesn't know how else to cope with her trauma.

get a psychiatrist/psychologist for help. But let me guess since the writer is in control. they want to make sure that doesn't happen.

also someone call child abuse authorities. someone should of arrested her family on child abuse charges.

it's eva.....
that won't work because iirc at the time she's rich as ****

well screw that. This justice system doesn't care about money. it only cares about justice, fairness, and the fact no one is above the law. Basically this justice system is like money can't buy your way out.

btw the justice system also trains its people to avoid seduction as well.

Why you ask. because if eva can't bribe them with money.

How about bribing them by seducing them with her huge *******.

(notice how every mother in the ushiromiya family is MILF)

that's why the justice system is prepared for such a thing.

Back