• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura landed a blow on limbo, so its safe to say Thanos would destroy them

no Limbo touched her not the other way around, hence why when Sasuke threw his Kusanagi blade, it did nothing

. If the issue is "sage chakra is necessary to harm limbo" then that falls under verse equalization,

no it doesnt this has been discussed before... hence the same reason why Haki ect dont fall under verse equalization.

it's not NLF it's hax... unless character's have space time manipulation or can cut through dimensions they are not touching limbo.

as for Madara only using Limbo clones for 'defence'...

did you forget the part where Madara used a limbo clone to knock the shit out of the tailed beasts? or the fact that it was the first move he used against six paths Naruto, thats all it would take.. madara literally just has to knock Thanos once to kill him.

This Madara 'doesnt' use Genjutsu

why would he?

there's no need for him to use genjutsu when he literally fodder stomps characters like minato and Gaara

He didnt use it against Gai because he wanted to fight guy 1 on 1 in taijutsu

he didnt use it on Sasuke or Naruto as one has literally a Rinnegan and the other can sense beings from another dimension also Tailed beast can help their Jin's with Genjutsu.

hence why in other fights he has used Genjutsu

during the five kage fight and when he killed all those Shinobi .

it would be a disservice to the character to assume Madara wouldn't rely on such things when he knows his enemy has the power to manipulate the laws of Reality itself. and even then Thanos use of the reality stone has mostly been to nullify attacks, hence why he was almost beaten by characters like iron man, star lord, Spiderman, etc.

so my vote still goes to Madara

no Limbo touched her not the other way around, hence why when Sasuke threw his Kusanagi blade, it did nothing

Touching is mutual. If anything, that just qualifies as selective Intangibility. Just because Sasuke's blade passed through him doesn't mean that he can attack in that intangible state.

it would be a disservice to the character to assume Madara wouldn't rely on such things when he knows his enemy has the power to manipulate the laws of Reality itself. and even then Thanos use of the reality stone has mostly been to nullify attacks, hence why he was almost beaten by characters like iron man, star lord, Spiderman, etc.

We base character motives based on what they have done in story not what they would do in a simulated VS battle. We don't say "Character X is in Y situation so he'll use his best move". We don't do this for any other character so I don't see why we'll do this for Madara.

Bluetrekking said:
@Shadow
Why did you put apostrophes around 'defence' like he spelled it wrong...
the edit lmfao when some stuff are bolded out and i change it with source mode it leaves these weird ' stuff around

Touching is mutual. If anything, that just qualifies as selective Intangibility. Just because Sasuke's blade passed through him doesn't mean that he can attack in that intangible state.

It can willingly become tangible, yes, that means it cant get past a forcefield why?

We base character motives based on what they have done in story not what they would do in a simulated VS battle. We don't say "Character X is in Y situation so he'll use his best move". We don't do this for any other character so I don't see why we'll do this for Madara.

Rice disagrees with you on that. Aparently, madara using IT right at the moment he gained the ability to is not important on a vs debate, because he was in a battle with one guy so his life goual has to wait. But no, if acharacter is inteligent and knows the enemy can oneshot him, you cannot say they will not try to stop them from using it just because they didnt use it agains other characters.

We base character motives based on what they have done in 'story' not what they would do in a simulated VS battle. We don't say "Character X is in Y situation so he'll use his best move". We don't do this for any other character so I don't see why we'll do this for Madara.

in literally every fight, it takes a little bit of speculation on our parts.

using logic like that, I could just simply say

Madara bitchsalps Thanos with a limbo clone and calls it a day.

Thanos hardly ever creates shields off the bat nor does he reality warp characters off the bat either, as shown during his fight against Ironman and co...

he uses it to neutralize attacks.. he isn't going to neutralize an attack that he cant see nor sense that can one-shot him.

while Madara has constantly shown to lead with Limbo Clones.

Also, why does Madara have prior knowledge on reality stone? Madara has enough advantages as it is... seems pretty favorable but whatever

Because that can oneshot him. Though I can remove it, he still starts with limbo and has sensing that tells him how strong the gaunlet is

>no Limbo touched her not the other way around, hence why when Sasuke threw his Kusanagi blade, it did nothing

Limbo had her suspended in air, but she punched it, that much is for sure. Whether its PIS or not, idc. Note her arm being cocked back then motion lines on her extending arm, before commenting about an invisible wall.

>it's not NLF it's hax... unless character's have space time manipulation or can cut through dimensions they are not touching limbo.

Thanos smashed Strange's mirror dimension portal with the power stone, that counts for something.

>did you forget the part where Madara used a limbo clone to knock the shit out of the tailed beasts? or the fact that it was the first move he used against six paths Naruto, thats all it would take.. madara literally just has to knock Thanos once to kill him.

I remember. They both have one-shot potential.

>it would be a disservice to the character to assume Madara wouldn't rely on such things when he knows his enemy has the power to manipulate the laws of Reality itself. and even then Thanos use of the reality stone has mostly been to nullify attacks, hence why he was almost beaten by characters like iron man, star lord, Spiderman, etc.

Well reality stone knowledge was edited out now, and he's still never used genjutsu in that form.

Thanos used the reality stone to change the battlefield/hide himself from reality/other combat purposes just as much as he turned attacks into bubbles.

The fact that is was PIS means it shouldnt be used lol. We literally see Sasuke in the same position get stabbed while being held by limbo and the sword just passes through the limbo clone like nothing was there but we still see sasuke in the air being held. So yeah obivous PIS

Limbo had her suspended in air, but she punched it, that much is for sure. Whether its PIS or not, idc. Note her arm being cocked back then motion lines on her extending arm, before commenting about an invisible wall

Because madara wanted it. He saw her coming and a limbo blocked the attack, it does not counter the point that they can be intangible unless they wish to not be.

Thanos smashed Strange's mirror dimension portal with the power stone, that counts for something

Smashing a portal is not like smashing something in another plane, but if he can attack from another plane than sure, he can hit them with the power stone

Well reality stone knowledge was edited out now, and he's still never used genjutsu in that form.

You know that you are saying that he would never use it, even if it would mean his death? But still, he can sense the gaunlets power.

Thanos used the reality stone to change the battlefield/hide himself from reality/other combat purposes just as much as he turned attacks into bubbles.

Sensing should counter that, but there is a difference between that and using hax on a character to defeat them

>Because madara wanted it. He saw her coming and a limbo blocked the attack, it does not counter the point that they can be intangible unless they wish to not be.

Sounds like a fairytale tbh. He said nobody should be able to see or sense limbo, not any of that. Provide scans.

>Smashing a portal is not like smashing something in another plane, but if he can attack from another plane than sure, he can hit them with the power stone

True, but he used the reality stone to prevent himself from being trapped in it, following the power stone destroying the gateway, and using the space stone to turn the dimensional fragments into a black hole.

>You know that you are saying that he would never use it, even if it would mean his death? But still, he can sense the gaunlets power.

Well then with this logic, Thanos has a bunch of hax that will prevent his death. Don't see how he can sense the power of the gauntlet anymore than he can sense the power of the Sage's ninja tools.

>Sensing should counter that, but there is a difference between that and using hax on a character to defeat them

Sensing counters reality warping? But can Madara see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

UUBER FACEPALM

Sakura never saw limbo tho. It just so happened that limbo was in front of Madara. Also you dont know the abilities of Limbo??? I find that hard to believe that you need us to give you scans of Limbo going intang whenever it wants

AstralKing7 said:
Sakura never saw limbo tho. It just so happened that limbo was in front of Madara. Also you dont know the abilities of Limbo??? I find that hard to believe that you need us to give you scans of Limbo going intang whenever it wants
I literally don't care what you believe.

Golden Void said:
AstralKing7 said:
I literally don't care what you believe.
I can tell that you dont. If you did know the basic abilities of Limbo instead of focusing on PIS this would have been over.

Sounds like a fairytale tbh. He said nobody should be able to see or sense limbo, not any of that. Provide scans

I gave one here, the fact that they can touch stuff is obvious because they do touch stuff.

True, but he used the reality stone to prevent himself from being trapped in it, following the power stone destroying the gateway, and using the space stone to turn the dimensional fragments into a black hole

It should work then, yes.

Well then with this logic, Thanos has a bunch of hax that will prevent his death. Don't see how he can sense the power of the gauntlet anymore than he can sense the power of the Sage's ninja tools

The tools don't have energy in them, which is why it costs so much chakra to use them. But the arguments for madara were that thanos would not realize the danger. I wouldn't doubt that he would use hax once he realizes the ap difference between his body and madara.

Sensing counters reality warping? But can Madara see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

I meant him not knowing about the gaunlet. The hax would destroy him.

Isn't the period over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back