• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not AP, just Smurf Hax which has nothing to do with AP.
Still hilariously bad. Fodder characters in the cosmology having smurf hax with AP higher than top beings in the cosmology, that too based on extremely generous arguments that would never fly for other verses.

Fodder having smurf hax isn't a good reason for disagreeing with something. The verse would just be that powerful simple as that.
When this smurf hax exceeds the creator gods of the verse in potency then yeah there is an extremely high chance the logic used for said smurf hax is flawed(which it is)

Honestly, I never really understood the arguments for Truths scaling that high in the first place in the first place. It was always strange logic. Anyway, we should implement the changes and make a separate thread to discuss truths

When this smurf hax exceeds the creator gods of the verse in potency then yeah there is an extremely high chance the logic used for said smurf hax is flawed(which it is)
Truths don't exceed creator gods tho. Thry would be High 1-B or baseline 1-A. It would be eaqual at worst. We do know that the logic in umineko is bad but generally speaking maybe author wanted fodders to have smurf hax that is eaqual to creator of the verse. We shouldn't dismiss it just because verse too stronk

Truths don't exceed creator gods tho. Thry would be High 1-B or baseline 1-A. It would be eaqual at worst. We do know that the logic in umineko is bad but generally speaking maybe author wanted fodders to have smurf hax that is eaqual to creator of the verse. We shouldn't dismiss it just because verse too stronk
Last I checked Yuri and Ultima were discussing if Oblivion's position could even be above the Creator's realm. Although it doesn't really matter, because High 1-B would be just as bad since it's still the tier of top ranking witches in the cosmology for whom the entire story we see would barely amount to a single line in a book. Plus the logic used for it is extremely shaky anyway as previously highlighted on this thread itself.

If you don't know Umineko, then please refrain saying that this thing makes any sense.

Krauss may be able to participate in Tenkachi Budokai, but he's sure not gonna kill Featherine anytime soon.

Allright I modified the character profiles mentioned above(Except Featherine because her page is still locked). Here are some major points that should be addressed:

-Voyagers' range justification
-People that have potentially High 1-B via Endless magic
-Renaming of Voyagers' "third domain manifestation" key(Since third domain gets yeeted)
-Shannon's range is weird(unmodified for now)
-Should Beatrice and Maria untapped potential keys be renamed to Creator or something?

Just wanted to ask, is there any problem with this cause based on the justification, it seems ok, or are they more people who can use it
From a profile design pov it's a bit weird since the next key is only 1-B after previous one having potentially High 1-B.

Plus I find it to be heavily exaggerated given we don't see something like this(Endless Magic being used to transcend layers) happen at all

From a profile design pov it's a bit weird since the next key is only 1-B after previous one having potentially High 1-B.

Plus I find it to be heavily exaggerated given we don't see something like this(Endless Magic being used to transcend layers) happen at all
Oh yeah it should likely be pasted on their later forms.

Whether it is exaggerated or not would bz another thread.

I will unlock Featherine's page. Have all of the other Umineko pages been edited with proper justifications, and if so, should I close them now?

Some things still need to be edited if I understood correctly.
btw did you intentionally remove this part from Featherine justification or was it just a mistake?

Exists as a fundamental principle of the world which completely supercedes those embodied by Voyagers, being described as the pillar that sustains the universe

btw did you intentionally remove this part from Featherine justification or was it just a mistake?
It's intentional since the whole concept thing is still in the air since Ultima stopped responding.

Also it was unecessary.

It's intentional since the whole concept thing is still in the air since Ultima stopped responding.

Also it was unecessary.
what should this note on Featherine's profile be reworded to?

Note: Featherine isn't "a" Creator. The English translation says something like "Featherine transcended the level of witches and became a Creator". However, the Japanese version stated that Featherine transcended the realm of witches and reached the realm of the Creator, but she only touched the last boundary. Anyone who actually becomes part of the Creator is completely erased, due to loss of all restrictions, including life, death, and meaning. This also explains why "Creators" does not make sense. The Japanese version has no plural.

All right final questions. What should "Third domain manifestation" keys be renamed to? and what exactly should be done with the potentially High 1-B via endless magic profiles?(Namely Battler, Ange, Beatrice and Eva-Beatrice iirc. I would prefer if Yuri fixed them himself)

All right final questions. What should "Third domain manifestation" keys be renamed to? and what exactly should be done with the potentially High 1-B via endless magic profiles?(Namely Battler, Ange, Beatrice and Eva-Beatrice iirc. I would prefer if Yuri fixed them himself)
"Concept self" I guess? Idk I dont like it much.

High 1-B stuff just can be copy-pasted on their later keys.

Oh wait I just realized "Third Domain Manifestation" isn't what I thought it was.
It should be renamed "City of Books manifestation".

And for Ange her justifications need no changes.
"Witch Domain manifestation" key should be "Beatrice's territory manifestation" though.

Not home rn so can't edit shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back