• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much done editing the APs of the human section, and Maria as well.

I'll try to edit the others as well, if they aren't finished by tomorrow or after tomorrow.
Lol, You seem kinda enthuasiastic with the fact that the verse got downgraded damn, you even volunteered with the editings despite not being a supporter, Umineko is hated as ID here lol.

Lol, You seem kinda enthuasiastic with the fact that the verse got downgraded damn, you even volunteered with the editings despite not being a supporter, Umineko is hated as ID here lol.
Not really, I did quite a few edits for verses I don't even know. Granted, sometimes I fked up, but the point is that I just like helping in the edits, as long as it isn't too hard.

Bruh, what's with all the suspicion. He/she doesn't have to be a supporter to be able to make edits. Last I checked, that wasn't a requirement

Last I remember such comments aren't allowed.

Allright I modified the character profiles mentioned above(Except Featherine because her page is still locked). Here are some major points that should be addressed:

-Voyagers' range justification
-People that have potentially High 1-B via Endless magic
-Renaming of Voyagers' "third domain manifestation" key(Since third domain gets yeeted)
-Shannon's range is weird(unmodified for now)
-Should Beatrice and Maria untapped potential keys be renamed to Creator or something?

the page is locked and their potency is still up in the air(Although I heavily disagree with them scaling to Oblivion)
should truths be high 1-B or up to baseline 1-A
theres also a few content mods online and akm ask them if they can unlock the profiles

well at best they would scale to Oblivion's potency level, which is also up in the air since Oblivion's position in the cosmology is confusing as well.
They wouldn't. Oblivion is technically either High 1-B or 1-A, but it was agreed that truths don't scale to it.

Regarding Range, they should all get the one going with their tier.

They wouldn't. Oblivion is technically either High 1-B or 1-A, but it was agreed that truths don't scale to it.

Ultima didn't say anything about them IIrc, last time I checked through this thread. We better ask him

Yes but for example Bernkastel's range justification:

She was planning to send Erika into the deepest parts of the Sea of Oblivion which is beyond all layers, stories and dimensions, which she eventually did

Implies her range scales to the entirety of Oblivion. So should this be reworded?

btw I have another minor proposal. Reword all descriptions detailing underside of the gameboard from "Void beyond space and time" to "Void lacking space and time" since as far as I know nothing states that it is "beyond" space and time, and it's description doesn't portray it as being beyond them either.

Then his opinion should be taken to account, he knows more of dimensions and stuff than all of us together lol.
Dimensions have nothing to do with how in-verse powers work. Making truths Oblivion level would imply fodders in the cosmology have Creator level or higher AP which is beyond hilarious. But that's just my opinion

Dimensions have nothing to do with how in-verse powers work. Making truths Oblivion level would imply fodders in the cosmology have Creator level or higher AP which is beyond hilarious. But that's just my opinion
Not AP, just Smurf Hax which has nothing to do with AP.

Then his opinion should be taken to account, he knows more of dimensions and stuff than all of us together lol.
Unrelated + I'm also a knowledgeable member on the subject.

Truths scaling to Oblivion is like making me scale to the Afterlife cuz I can kill people.

Either way, I don't think we should dismiss his opinion on this matter.
We can't really let stuff pass because "x said no" without good arguments of why tho.
We do value his input, but then he stopped commenting and I was urged to apply stuff n all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back