• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Construction Material Fights Back (Olimar and Rock Pikmin vs SCP-779)

Purple pikmin profile needs to be updtaed but that is irrelevant, I don't think olimar would stand still and he might notice that they are specifically targeting him so he can just: dodge and throw rocks at them.

Range for evasion, not attacking. I recall flying enemies were decently common in Pikmin
These are rock pikmin though and their sole method of attacking is throwing themselves a centimeter, as the other comment said they might redirect their attention on Oliver.

These are rock pikmin though and their sole method of attacking is throwing themselves a centimeter, as the other comment said they might redirect their attention on Oliver.
Hey, keep in mind that Olimar can always call them back and yeet the rocks further.

Voting olimar, this is just a normal olimar fight against flying oponents.

He just would walk out of range and trow the rock pikimins, and the rock pikimins resistence to beingh stabed also would make basically impossible to disarm olimar

Olimar has more them enough experience to win here

Not much to say, voting olimar, he just keep trowing rocks non stop and walking away from the wasps

And sorry if my writig is kinda bad, I'm a little sick

But yes, scp-779 acts mostly like a normal wasp, just tring to stab only once

Their main advantage is that they just need to stab olimar once, but even if he has no rock pikmin at the moment, he can alway punch the wasps

I mean like, what if the wasps just all swarm Olimar at once? Wouldn't one at least land a sting on Olimar? And if they do I think it'd be kinda over from what I know

I mean like, what if the wasps just all swarm Olimar at once? Wouldn't one at least land a sting on Olimar? And if they do I think it'd be kinda over from what I know
Well yes but how intelligent are the wasps to target Olimar specifically and not the more dangerous Rock Pikmins? Wouldn't they just have normal wasp intelligence since their Mind Manipulation is due to a toxin and not them mind controlling people?

I think the Scornet Maestro had her Scornets do the same thing; the only difference is it's patterned. The closest thing I can think of to that is when they form a cone/drill and attack all at once in a sort of single-file line.

The Rock Pikman can be killed by poison, although I don't know to what degree is it reliable
The only verifiable poisons in the series that I can find are methane, hydrogen sulfide (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide ), and Wolfsbane (found in White Pikmin).

Munge/Venom Dweevil is apparently so toxic even Louie refused to check it for side-effects of consumption (https://www.pikminwiki.com/Munge_Dweevil ).

The Startle Spore has a necrotizing poison according to Olimar's statements in the Piklopedia: https://www.pikminwiki.com/Startle_Spore

Also we should take into consideration the difference between venom and poison, as that could have dire implications, the Wasp poison should be unconventionally different from a normal wasp due to its anomalous capability.

Also we should take into consideration the difference between venom and poison, as that could have dire implications, the Wasp poison should be unconventionally different from a normal wasp due to its anomalous capability.
The only difference between venoms and poisons is how they enter the body. Venoms are injected while poisons are practically every other way toxins can enter the body. Even then, I don't think that matters much since there's a good chance you'll find similarities between the workings of poisons and venoms. Like for example, the toxins of both brown recluse spiders and Startle Spores cause necrosis.

It especially really doesn't matter since Pikmin start dealing with the side effects of poison immediately, so I don't see how venom's gonna make things any different.

I'd say either them not having a counter to wasp venom or the wasp's unconventional poison being their way to kill off the Pikman is viable.

I'd say either them not having a counter to wasp venom or the wasp's unconventional poison being their way to kill off the Pikman is viable.
Olimar (and somehow, Oatchi and Moss) can survive Gloom (initially believed to be poison, but now I guess it's some form of Death Manipulation), so there's that. Don't think that's helping the Pikmin, tho despite the dogs having been Pikminified (note the leaf tails).

Mah, Olimar has dealt with swarms before, and he is even more skilled on pikimin usage them the likes of Alphy who could fight a bee like swarm of bugs, much more them the amount of wasps here, olimar relally just need to keep 5 rock pikimins around for defense and use the other 10 to atack, he should still take the victory without much problem

Also, Pikimin may become wall level soon thanks to Alphy and company surviving a fall from orbity, and If the calc I saw is correct It still should give him wall level fura even beigh so small

Also, Pikimin may become wall level soon thanks to Alphy and company surviving a fall from orbity, and If the calc I saw is correct It still should give him wall level fura even beigh so small
I already made the CRT for Pikmin. If a car crash doesn't make a driver 9-B, a rocket crash wouldn't make Olimar 9-B either. Besides, a crash-landing had been calc'd at 22.6 joules; what are you on about?: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Smashor/Pikmin_Captains_fall_from_space

I already made the CRT for Pikmin. If a car crash doesn't make a driver 9-B, a rocket crash wouldn't make Olimar 9-B either. Besides, a crash-landing had been calc'd at 22.6 joules; what are you on about?: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Smashor/Pikmin_Captains_fall_from_space
Smaller objects recive less air resistence, did you you putted that in account whem making the calc?

and no, the feat isn't the rocket crashing, is them falling out of the rocket directly to the ground

Trough we probable should find another place to talk about It... mind If I seend you a private conversation invite?(IDK how It's called)

Well, Ignoring the possible (and unlikely) upgrade, as I said before, Olimar has everything he need to deal with a swarm of wasps without getting stinged once, and the fact they will 100% try to sting rock pikimin sinse they don't know they are rock hard will make thiis even easier

Back