• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When collectibles fight back (Olimar and Rock Pikmins vs SCP-1507)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Olimar and R O C K : 0
The Flamingoes : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
26 Instances of SCP 1507 and 40 Rock Pikmins are present
Starting distance is 2 meters

This seems pretty perfect honestly. With how much of the Pikmin games seemingly taking place in an abandoned park or backyard of some sort, having them fight lawn ornaments seem to work. In fact is there a treasure that's basically an animal-shaped lawn ornament?

Either way, another opportunity for an army battle

Last edited:
Since the Flamingoes are more likely to be of origin of SCP-243 who's made of battery components and plastic, Olimar would use his Pikmin to burn and overwhelm them, there are also 30 Flamingoes as the article says.

I'm almost sure the flamingoes stomp due to sheer size, the flamingoes are much bigger them anything olimar and his pickimen ever fought

for exemple, looking at a random plastic flamingo sale we can see that the smallest flamingo has 5 inches, or 12 cm's not counting the pole, but looking at the SCP image, they seen bigger so let me use the 11 inches one... or 28 cm one

mewhile
-1546854175781.jpg

This is a Duracelll battery, looks like the thicc type, after a quick google serch, thouse have a height of 61.5 mm/2.42 inches Olimar and the pikmin are 1/4 of that size

In other words, I'm almost sure the flamingoes stomp here due to sheer Dura advantage thanks to their size

I think that they can harm them given how thin the outer shell of a plastic flamingo is
They would need to climb the entire pole to get there, It will be like climbing a giant mountain for them

But I guess you right, they can tecnically harm the platic shell, but probable would give olimar rock pickimin as well for that

they can tecnically harm the platic shell, but probable would give olimar rock pickimin as well for that
Shouldn't fire be enough? Remember, I can't use 3 character pages on one side

Also I haven't completely made the ratio between opponents a 2:1 so I can still add more red pikmins

They would need to climb the entire pole to get there, It will be like climbing a giant mountain for them

But I guess you right, they can tecnically harm the platic shell, but probable would give olimar rock pickimin as well for that
it would be tedious but the could do it just like a beady long legs

Hmm, I was skeptical from the beginning since the number wasn't right, now my confirmations are true, I don't know the range of the fire, but seeing as they're at a size disadvantage leads me to suspect this to possibly being a stomp.

Hmm, I was skeptical from the beginning since the number wasn't right, now my confirmations are true, I don't know the range of the fire, but seeing as they're at a size disadvantage leads me to suspect this to possibly being a stomp.
Idk why they have fire manipulation, It was only show in the comics for pikimin 4 that can very well not be cannon :V who putted It on there?

Idk why they have fire manipulation, It was only show in the comics for pikimin 4 that can very well not be cannon :V who putted It on there?
I think in one of the short films they breathed fire but I am not sure and I don't think those are confirmed canon either

Are you kidng me?

just accept the missmatch alread, even if Olimar has the heigh ground the flamingo can just jump into It too

and you are also starting to put extreme expecific confitions to give olimar advantages

If you want a better battle try something like

Back