• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

I only just saw a thread recently with some guy arguing that kid naruto could oneshot beerus and seiya because he has better feats.....

BruceTheBatman said:
Arceus vs Living Tribunal
Arceus VS. The Living Tribunal sounds like something that might work. I would say that was less a spite thread and more somebody new to VS Battles wanting to know which 'god' was stronger.

Warrior war sa supermans fist may be holy weapons but Ganon will be reincarnated again and fight sa superman again and again and again and again you get the point

I'd actually like a starbusting Zelda verse. Unfortunately, the likelihood of that happening is the same as Link actually beating Cloud...

BruceTheBatman said:
Goku vs Negimaverse, HunterXHunterverse, Bleachverse, Inuyashaverse, Narutoverse, and One Piece Verse
Hilariously enough, this might be a tie. Goku can't do anything to the immortals and intangibles in the Negimaverse unless he blows up the universe, but then i'm pretty sure that he would die too, since he still needs to breathe.

BruceTheBatman said:
Goku vs Negimaverse, HunterXHunterverse, Bleachverse, Inuyashaverse, Narutoverse, and One Piece Verse

Ive seen people who think Gon can beat Frieza..

BruceTheBatman said:
Cropfist said:
Ganondorf vs Lord Voldemort.
Poor Ganon, he's no match for Abra Cadabra I MEAN AVADARA LEDAVRA

It kills everything in a single hit, don't ya know.

Seriously though, poor Harry Potter verse, everything is to slow to really pose a challenge..

Aimenaltair said:
Faisal Shourov said:
LOL Naruto fans on comicvine XD
I was like the hell is wrong with this place lol.
Isn't that the same place that thinks

-Master Chief could beat General Grievous

-Darth Vader can beat Optimus Prime

-Iron Man can beat Samus

more or less?

Natsu vs TLT.

The funny thing is that more people voted Natsu. Gotta love that Nakamapotence xD

Alexcar3000 said:
Aimenaltair said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I once saw a Beerus Vs. Naruto thread on Moviecodec lol.
I also remember a hilarious spite thread, I think it was Nappa in a pickup truck Vs. Naruto-verse.
Pick up truck nappa lol
I found it "Nappa KI amps the truck and runs right through nardoverse." the comments in that thread xD
Why would anyone make a spite thread like that? Pickup Truck Nappa vs HST is a fairer fight, and still a stomp in PTN's favour.

@Huesito88 What the actual hell is wrong with that dreager1? It's like he/she can't understand the concept of a truly omnipotent being, even in a fictional work.

"Goku has beaten guys much stronger than the One Above All and lived to tell about it." is quite the statement I've got to say. He and his best friend even say "It's so hilarious how you One above All fanboys are constantly raging" how ignorant can you be?

I saw a match up

Saitama vs TOAA, AZEROTH, Demonbane and Feathrine

Everyone starting stating how Saitama was above Omnipresence

I wanted to burn my house after seeing that

Back