• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

Who of the two is going to be thoroughly overpowered by the other? I know the answer is clear, but with the "Blossom can beat Goku thing", you think they would irrationally would say that after the face Goku has Destructo Disk, fought against Beerus, trained with Whis, etc. They shouldn't say Blossom would be Beerus or Whis or Vados whatsoever, and unlike the other fighters, they wouldn't be just injure her, but ouright make her bleed and unable to continue battling. Blossom vs Hit outside of tournament, no-nonsense kill for Hit.

No I am not. I am saying Blossom cannot win against someone like Goku or Hit whatsoever. Blossom shouldn't expect people like them whatsoever to just be dealt with the same in her universe. Hit uses Time Skip/Time Leap, Blossom is down, literally outright dead. Not just sent flying with no noticeable signs of actual damage.

The entire Cthulhu Mythos vs STTGL.

People were argueing that STTGL would win, btw.

Going to have to go with Fasial. The first thing that came to my mind is Naruto and Sasuke vs Darkseid.

The next thing that came to mind is Ichigo vs Post-Crisis Superman.

The worst spite thread I've seen is probably Raditz vs Creation Trio.

Well...actually, more like Dragon Ball vs The One Above All

Fllflourine said:
You consider that a spite thread? He may not be able to take on the Outer Gods like Azathoth & Yog-Sothoth, but I'd say he could easily go toe to toe with Cthulhu and the Great Old Ones - STTGL being several orders of magnitude larger than supergalaxies and easily an multi-galaxy buster.

GeneralJuhziz said:
Fllflourine said:
You consider that a spite thread? He may not be able to take on the Outer Gods like Azathoth & Yog-Sothoth, but I'd say he could easily go toe to toe with Cthulhu and the Great Old Ones - STTGL being several orders of magnitude larger than supergalaxies and easily an multi-galaxy buster.
That's just stupid. Azathoth solos the verse. Hell even Yog Sothoth can kick his ass.

I think Simon's entire reality is completely overpowered by Azazoth and others from the Cthulhu Mythos.

Well, it's sorta spite in that STGGL couldn't beat Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth or Nyarlathotep due to those three being nigh-omnipotent, but not spite since he has a decent chance of beating Cthulhu and the rest of the Universe.

Remove the 3 Outer Gods and the battle becomes much more even.

I saw a comment section in which The Flash was put up against God. Worst part was someone was seriously arguing that Flash could win. When everyone else in the thread tried explaining why he clearly couldn't beat an omnipotent being in a race, the guy said "you are really making Flash out to be amazing if you are saying God is his only fair match" -_-

Doctor Manhantan vs Christain God.

There were people arguing that destroying a tank is better than creating a universe . . .

Ryukama said:
I saw a comment section in which The Flash was put up against God. Worst part was someone was seriously arguing that Flash could win. When everyone else in the thread tried explaining why he clearly couldn't beat an omnipotent being in a race, the guy said "you are really making Flash out to be amazing if you are saying God is his only fair match" -_-
DAFUQ a lot of these matches are pure spite......if it happen in this wiki i might get *insert disease joke here* stage 1000

I'm not sure, but having Elder God Demonbane defeating you by summoning an infinite number of yourself is quite embarrassing. For example, even the "weakest" human is the worst enemy. How many Lapis Lazulis, Ichigo Kurosakis, Yhwachs, Captain Falcons, Phoenix Wrights. Dio Brandos, etc. in genuinely spiteful matches?

Dekoshu said:
I'm not sure, but having Elder God Demonbane defeating you by summoning an infinite number of yourself is quite embarrassing. For example, even the "weakest" human is the worst enemy. How many Lapis Lazulis, Ichigo Kurosakis, Yhwachs, Captain Falcons, Phoenix Wrights. Dio Brandos, etc. in genuinely spiteful matches?
EGD summons infinite Demonbanes from other realities.

That's also terrifying. You might not know what Elder God Demonbane decides to summon, which Demonbane is taking the appearance of, etc.

Also, the image of Itachi and the The Living Tribunal. First, Galactus. Now...this being?! What's next, an image of Yhwach being encountered by a clearly beyond hyperdimensional being who is beyond all concepts, like Hajun. But like the Living Tribunal, Hajun, even with his infinite Taikyoku, and an actual Hadou God, could not withstand even the look from Yhwach, for like Itachi, the power of the Almighty Quincy cannot be comprehended, even by the level of Hajun.

Back