• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's everyone's favorite tier and why?

I personally like 4-A. I don't know why it just seems to be the most aestheticly pleasing to me I guess, but i guess it also helps that this is the tier before all those crazy hax start appearing.

Bonus: Least favorite tier: Not really feeling that 8-B

My favorite characters are in Tier 7 to 6.

Favorite Tier is 3-A. Since for as long as I can remember in my life I have always been fascinated by how vast outer space, the universe is and how greatly it dwarfs us. So I've kinda just associated a character being able to destroy that with them being of extraordinary power, importance and badassery as weird as I am lol

I also love stories in which the conflict/stakes are extremely high and important. And a villain who is able to destroy the universe is just that.

Tier 9-C Up to 7-C is awesome IMO, mostly because is still somewhat realistic, but at the same time surpass the human capabilities.

Least Favourite: Tier 10, Tier Low 6-B/Low 5-B, High 5-A, 3-C

I personally like tier 2 (so many interesting characters there) and high 1-A (boundless OPness, too bad vs-threads between them would always end inconclusive).

@Narwhal That's accomplishment for you? CAL of all people? If you said something along the lines of Ant or Ryu or ME, then I'd understand...But Cal???? CAL????? You need better standards my friend xD

7's, 3's, and 2's are my personal favourite level. Like you Kama I like the idea of the outerspace and am interested in whats out there, although I do like having earth benieth my feet. usually I'm satisfied with the 7's though.

1-C to 0 is my least honestly, I don't honetsly get how their catergorized as such. I know what is said in the profile but it still doesn't work out for me. I know what dimensions are but thinking that they are levles beyond 3 without acutally knowing what they are just doesn't help me.

I like tiers 9 all the way up to 3 really, although tier 9 is probably my favourite.

I don't really enjoy anything above tier 3 or tier 11 itself.

@Paulo: They're not actually banned. They're just discouraged from being made cause it just always leads up to inconclusive or something of the sorts iirc.

As for the tiers i like, i'm actually pretty chill with all of them. Same with the least ones. If i had to think of it, it's 7-A for me as i always found the idea of destroying a mountain pretty good. Least one, if i had to choose, is probably 1-B due to how vast it is and the fact that you have to pit characters who are of the exact same dimensional plane/tier or it ends up as a stomp for the superior one.

My favorite characters seem to fall between 8-A and 6-A, but the super OP (tier 2 and above) are cool sometimes too.

My favorite Tier is Low 2-C.

My least favorite Tier is anything that above Tier 2 as they usually either pretty boring to use in vs matches or can not be use at all. -.-

My favorite tiers are 2-A/High 2-A, i always liked the concept of a vast, infinite multiverse, and a mysterious "something" transcending it

.......everything below 8-C is my least favorite tier

Favourite : 6-A. Not obviously overpowered because its not planetbuster, but not 'mere common Tier 7' so 6-A could be considered fairly powerful.

Least Favourite : Tier 4. Dunno why. Maybe because large gap between starbusting to star-system-busting

My favorites: 9-B, 8-C, 8-A, 7-B, Low 6-B, High 6-B, 5-C, 5-B, 4-B, 3-C and 3-A. Everything after that is kind of dull to be.

9-B: I like how real, yet dangerous wall level characters seem. Battles between Wall level characters in shows tends to feel more down to earth and practical. It's really cool to see a cool fight between characters like this.

8-C: Mostly the same reasons as above, but on a grander scale. But not grand enough to feel...I dunno..."overproduced"?

8-A: I like the idea of a character so powerful that they can demolish a city or town, but not strong enough to do it all at once. Destroying several buildings in an attack just feels powerful but to' powerful to seem silly.

7-B: City busting has always been a classic in my book.

Low 6-B to High 6-B: Being a threat to an entire country in an otherwise down to earth setting has a nice sense of dread in my opinion. I grew up on a lot of cheesy awesome alien movies and the sense that these guys had tech so powerful that they could essentially storm an entire country and had no exploitable weaknesses just added to that dread.

5-C: Moon busting is understandably not very common in fiction, destroying a moon doesn't have the same tension as a country or a planet, but its still cool to see it done.

5-B: Who doesn't like a good planet bust? Visually, it looks great and narratively, it's a great way to add tension.

4-B: Because I'm a Phantasy Star fanboy and that series freaking loves Solar System busting. Phantasy Star 4 alone has like 7 different solar system destroying statements for different characters.

3-C: Galaxy busting is just cool, yo.

3-A: I like universe busting but only if its a final threat kind of thing. I feel like it has to be used properly or less it loses all meaning and menace (*cough* Digimon *cough*)

Least Favorite: High 4-C, 4-A and 3-B

Just don't like them. Destroying a Planet, Country or even a City Block has a sense of dread and tension to it, but destroying a big star? Seems a bit much.

Favorite tiers are high 7-A, 4-B, 3-A and all of tier 8 and 6.

leas favorite are all of tier 10 and tier 1-A and above

Outside of a few like Featherine Augustus Aurora and Bernkastel i dont really like most of em, they are all samey in hax for the most part and just waaay to broken to make anything fun with.

favorite tiers are 7C to 6A.

love these . the max being able to destroy a continent just seems cooler than destroying a planet even though the latter is way larger and requires more stakes. my least fav is tier 2C and above.. i just dont find them that interesting

Back