• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be the Durability of these Sci-Fi Metals?

So in this novel I'm working on adding there are two types of metal, one is called Absolute Zero Material and is described as such;
Absolute zero matter, its hardness is close to that of neutron star matter, and it is formed by the strong interaction of atomic nuclei.
Absolute zero matter is a neutron star material formed by crushing the normal structure of atoms and tightly connecting the atomic nuclei together.
Lan Mu understood. Of course, he knew what absolute zero matter was. It was indestructible, and only force field weapons could shake it. As for ordinary high-energy weapons, it was completely immune, not to mention physical impact. Unless it was a neutron star, it could easily penetrate ordinary stars.

If this thing was made into a weapon, it would be the nightmare of all conventional battleships. Ten billion battleships were just ten billion firecrackers.
What would its Durability Tier be?

Secondly is Bastet Metal which is honestly just a bullshit Sci-FI Alloy but is described as such;
And this piece of black metal, I can't even see the atomic nuclei … I can definitely see the atomic nuclei with my microscopic mirror now, but this metal is still a smooth surface in front of me. How is it possible? There are no atomic nuclei, no neutrons, no electrons
"It can't be … What kind of great power can connect countless quarks together? Is this a super material formed by countless quarks arranged closely together? "

IELTS still couldn't analyze the basic structure of Bastet Metal, but he could rely on guesses.

"It's basically concluded that it's a material formed by quarks, skipping the steps of protons, atoms, and molecules …"
Samoyed stared at Lan Mu and used the secret technique that he was not yet proficient in — Star Swallowing.

This was a consummate skill that could directly destroy a planet. It caused a piece of matter to collapse from the root and turn into a very small black hole.
Fortunately, he was wearing Bastet Metal. Swallowing Stars' target was the black armor first, but unfortunately, it had no effect on Bastet Metal.
Zero 12 was a female. Her fake name was Sarah, and she was already 30 years old. The anomaly was an infinitely sharp blade with a thick back. It could cut through anything except Bastet metal, and the prerequisite was that the wielder could see the target.
Under the flame, the Bastet metal did not react at all. There was no increase in entropy.
What would its Durability Tier be?

Last edited:
Having a mass greater than zero combined with "Absolute Zero" being literal to describe its temperature would require an object with infinite heat capacity and infinite fusion energy. Though I'm assuming that AZ is just a fancy name here unless there are more details.

But I'll lean towards Setsuna's proposal for now.

Back