• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What will happen if the DMC POC scans end up being real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkeygate incident is just like this except it is an adult spending 6k$ in a single night and didn't get the target character

Wukong's descendant destroyed gacha game

I have heard about dozens of thousands being thrown at diablo 4.
I wouldn't fully agree with that unless you're talking about gameplay. It's comics that are inconsistent, due to different writers, heroes beating villains they should have no chance against, characters getting harmed by stupid stuff, etc.
We are arguing that Dante is multiversal and has ftl speed and he needed an airplane just to leave an island. He took a lot of time to do stuff in dmc 4 and 2 that he would have done in seconds. That's my problem. He isn't like the Flash, while by any accounts he should.

Kratos has the same problem where dude is multiversal but they constantly show him smashing boulders and such.

Castlevania characters have infinite speed but game doesn't end in a picosecond. I could think of more.

I have heard about dozens of thousands being thrown at diablo 4.

We are arguing that Dante is multiversal and has ftl speed and he needed an airplane just to leave an island. He took a lot of time to do stuff in dmc 4 and 2 that he would have done in seconds. That's my problem. He isn't like the Flash, while by any accounts he should.

Kratos has the same problem where dude is multiversal but they constantly show him smashing boulders and such.

Castlevania characters have infinite speed but game doesn't end in a picosecond. I could think of more.
Game mechanics bro

Which is why I hate game universes (for vs debating of course).

Well that’s why there are different types of speed like reaction,travel etc.

Castlevania has literally infinite speed. Do you understand what infinite speed means? No amount of mental gymnastics beyond it is what it is truly make sense of infinite combat speed but peak human travel speed.
Speed: Infinite (Capable of keeping pace with and matching Death, who can kill distance itself to attack his enemies instantly[12]) | Infinite (Far faster than before)
Like look at this shit. How did you get extra faster. What did you get aleph 1 speed. Frick this.

20564ecd64ccf363a102bfb208e5b759.png

Dude killed distance and the other was like nah I can outspeed it. Outspeed your ass. He literally traveled infinitly fast....Dude crossed distance in the time it took for a zero distance attack to hit him.

We are arguing that Dante is multiversal and has ftl speed and he needed an airplane just to leave an island.
Too beaten up to transform, can't fly in base, and this "anti-feat" would also be contradicted by even his low end feats of speed otherwise. So, do you disagree with 2-C DMC?
He took a lot of time to do stuff in dmc 4 and 2 that he would have done in seconds. That's my problem. He isn't like the Flash, while by any accounts he should.

That is a gameplay mechanic, common to basically all games.
Kratos' constantly struggling to perform feats he's infinitely above according to the lore is weird, although comics do that too; Thor eats universe wrecking blasts one day then gets KO'd by a normal pistol bullet another.

Too beaten up to transform, can't fly in base, and this "anti-feat" would also be contradicted by even his low end feats of speed otherwise. So, do you disagree with 2-C DMC?
See why games are shit in vs debating. I don't care about him flying he could literally run on the water. Hell he could literally part the sea if he wanted.
That is a gameplay mechanic, common to basically all games.
It's still dogshit.
Kratos' constantly struggling to perform feats he's infinitely above according to the lore is weird, although comics do that too; Thor eats universe wrecking blasts one day then gets KO'd by a normal pistol bullet another.
But most of the time we see Thor doing such stuff. We see him tackling with characters that treat planets as birthday candles.

That's why the best pieces of media to vs debate about are xianxia novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back