• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

To be fair, I think my choice of words was bad. Technically all verses have different rules and we can't really talk about "accuracy" when there is no common basis to compare them. A better choice of words might have been applying consistent standards of equalisation and tiering to all verses
Don't we do that already

🗿 Give examples and elaborate
i'm talking strictly from a mathematical perspective but wiki standards are different so can't complain about that, anyways elaborating would take some time which right now i'm too lazy and i gotta do some other stuff too so not elaborating for now.

i'm talking strictly from a mathematical perspective but wiki standards are different so can't complain about that, anyways elaborating would take some time which right now i'm too lazy and i gotta do some other stuff too so not elaborating for now.
Okay, not sure if i understand you correctly but i think the "I'm beyond everything" bullshit isn't valid

Solid mathematics is better to be more powerful

Okay, not sure if i understand you correctly but i think the "I'm beyond everything" bullshit isn't valid

Solid mathematics is better to be more powerful
kinda that and the fact that strictly talking almost no verse actually surpasses aleph0 (i know somebody who has been learning set theory for over 5 years)

(also note that i said almost, not literally all verses)

kinda that and the fact that strictly talking almost no verse actually surpasses aleph0 (i know somebody who has been learning set theory for over 5 years)

(also note that i said almost, not literally all verses)
Actually there is, the problem that is they stop the math and start the bullshit after high 1B

1A isn't special at all but people make it seem to be

Thank god Digimon isn't like this

the descriptions for tiers after high 1-b is math, so tbh they should stick strictly to math after that point but oh well

Reactions: Sus
the descriptions for tiers after high 1-b is math, so tbh they should stick strictly to math after that point but oh well
It's the author's fault

They think metaphysical omnipotent omnilock omnishit omnicock trash transcending balls sounds cool more than "character X transcends centors infinities"

Not every verse mentions set theory to be specific enough to use "strictly math", it's not a feasible method of tiering IMO
you don't need to explicitly mention set theory, but even though the descriptions for the outerversal tiers actually say math stuff, 99% of outerversal verses don't actually fit the tier

you don't need to explicitly mention set theory, but even though the descriptions for the outerversal tiers actually say math stuff, 99% of outerversal verses don't actually fit the tier
Transcending the hierarchy of high 1B is enough even if it's not math based

Transcending the hierarchy of high 1B is enough even if it's not math based
low outer does state that, so sure but I'm still kinda iffy on things above that

everybody has their own opinions tho

"
1-A | Outerverse level: Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level, normally being portrayed as entirely external abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant.

However, do note that a character can qualify for this rating even if their verse does not have an infinitely-layered or equivalent cosmology, as long as it is either stated, shown or left very obvious that the character in question already bypasses the very nature of such structures altogether, in a way that simply "stacking" more of them logically would not allow one to reach their level of power / size.[3]"

I mean, I'm not the most versed on 1-A verses, but this doesn't seem too complicated. I'd guess your problem is more wanked interpretations?

I mean, I'm not the most versed on 1-A verses, but this doesn't seem too complicated. I'd guess your problem is more wanked interpretations?
i said strictly speaking from a mathematical perspective as cardinals are far far more complicated and larger than what you may think, though yes wanked interpretations are also another thing i hate as lots and lots of people like to say things like "platonic is outer, concept of time is outer, being beyond space and time is outer, beyond dimensions is outer" without any context and me having to explain things to those kinds of people is kinda a pain

low outer does state that, so sure but I'm still kinda iffy on things above that

everybody has their own opinions tho
No, not when you are dealing with higher infinities in mathematical terms.
Being beyond all expansions of a dimensional hierarchy (we accept it as low 1A/aleph one) would make you aleph two (1A)

True, it needs strong context, it needs well structured cosmologies, just saying that there's verses who fairly surpass aleph 1

Being beyond all expansions of a dimensional hierarchy (wwe accept it as low 1A/aleph one) would make you aleph two (1A)
by site standards. This is as i said before "strictly speaking on a mathematical perspective"

i said strictly speaking from a mathematical perspective as cardinals are far far more complicated and larger than what you may think, though yes wanked interpretations are also another thing i hate as lots and lots of people like to say things like "platonic is outer, concept of time is outer, being beyond space and time is outer, beyond dimensions is outer" without any context and me having to explain things to those kinds of people is kinda a pain
******* true, especially those discord and tiktok *******

Yeah, some verses fits it, just not the wanked ones like ahem, ahem, DC
funnily enough i just met a person who said a universe in DC is high outer like 10 minutes ago on discord

Exactly

Idk why there's many people who want to downgrade the verse

I might understand them not being tier 0, but high 1B ? Seriously now?
i heard from umy that umineko is apparently 1-B and he was making a CRT but something came up and it got closed

Digimon has really bad onscreen feats. In an anime-heavy franchise. Which is bad .
Well astronomical feats for weak Digimon such as digitamamon creating an entire dimension with countless stars is obviously an outlier

But i think there's enough feats to put Ultimates at 6B-6A

Back