• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

Trust me bro, that shit is as bad as tier 0 demonbane. Like this dude here shouldn't even have his own page, as the dude isn't even a legit character, just made up *****.
I don't even think that's the main problem. The verse's tier justifications are worse imo.

Because the creator is at least sometimes implied to be a singular being(though looking back you can argue it was just referring to the creator of that particular world) giving the basis for the confusion. Meanwhile the Tiers have extremely bad justifications

I don't even think that's the main problem. The verse's tier justifications are worse imo.

Because the creator is at least sometimes implied to be a singular being(though looking back you can argue it was just referring to the creator of that particular world) giving the basis for the confusion. Meanwhile the Tiers have extremely bad justifications
send proof for non-

HOLY SHIT JAMAL IS THAT YOU?

Yeah Demonbane's case is a bit different.
It suffered from both fake characters and bad justifications. That verse had a roller coaster of going through Tier 2 and 1, ending up and Tier 2. Then apparently it has feats sufficient for Tier 1 but nobody really gives a shit about the verse anymore enough to remake its existence in the wiki.

That's what your mom said
515EBaHdMoL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Trust me bro, that shit is as bad as tier 0 demonbane. Like this dude here shouldn't even have his own page, as the dude isn't even a legit character, just made up *****.
Imagine being mentioned multiple times through the series or interviews but have people say that you are made up. And before you go "BUT DOWNGRADE THREAD", even the OP of said thread didn't said that its made up, just that there are likely more than one.

Imagine being mentioned multiple times through the series or interviews but have people say that you are made up. And before you go "BUT DOWNGRADE THREAD", even the OP of said thread didn't said that its made up, just that there are likely more than one.
everything in umineko is made up. even umineko is made up. Ryukishi07 isn't real

Reactions: Sus
Exactly

Idk why there's many people who want to downgrade the verse

I might understand them not being tier 0, but high 1B ? Seriously now?

The High 1-B stuff didn't have any relation whatsoever to the creator stuff though. Entirely seperate set of arguments

Read my signature (the Red Text). It's basically that. The same way I'm biased for Umineko or Bleach, someone else would be biased agains them, or for other verses. It's just basic human nature, so I can't really put the blame on anyone. Those people also dealt with their own share of this, sooo...

There's stuff that could make the Human Domain High 1B and Witch Domain 1A+, but that's for later.
I'm still patiently waiting for more stuff, as we are into a WTC renascence right now, and I'm also very busy IRL with work and life in general (I'm literally at work rn), which is why I'm trying to take a break from the wiki.

Meh, tiering would have been much easier if people were more interested in making their verses accurate instead of trying to get them as high or as low as possible

Reactions: Sus
Meh, tiering would have been much easier if people were more interested in making their verses accurate instead of trying to get them as high or as low as possible
Both of us know damn well that's not gonna happen. . . and that people won't like when almost not a single verse on the wiki would even reach baseline 1-A

The community would literally die in an instant if no one could argue what they believed, biases and all. Absolute objectivity is the bane of this "hobby" (for lack of better term).

To be fair, I think my choice of words was bad. Technically all verses have different rules and we can't really talk about "accuracy" when there is no common basis to compare them. A better choice of words might have been applying consistent standards of equalisation and tiering to all verses

Back