• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

We use this tho
You're not tier 1 because you're higher dimensional
Eh, in theory, I believe that.

In practice I still see plenty of times characters receive higher speed and tiers because they are higher-dimensional. And the concept of giving greater hax for warping "4-D mind/soul" is a concept that is still very much alive.

Eh, in theory, I believe that.

In practice I still see plenty of times characters receive higher speed and tiers because they are higher-dimensional. And the concept of giving greater hax for warping "4-D mind/soul" is a concept that is still very much alive.
Make downgrade for these verses

Downgrade threads are easier said than done.
There was a downgrade thread because of the stability feats standard revision, I'm not sure if it ever actually affected the verses that it should've.

I disagree with a few profiles such as DB having Goku at Low 2C due to a transformation

I disagree with Tier 0 DC (cause who actually agrees to that cringe)

I disagree with 1B Shinza (what tier is transcending paper, again?)

I disagree with Tier 0 Umineko

and a few other things

2-a undertale
2-b undertale

....2-c undertale. 3-a undertale. 7-a UNDERTALE. ANYTHING ABOVE 10-C UNDERTALE!!!!!!

All jokes aside 2-C is the absolute limit for the god tiers

I disagree with a few profiles such as DB having Goku at Low 2C due to a transformation

I disagree with Tier 0 DC (cause who actually agrees to that cringe)

I disagree with 1B Shinza (what tier is transcending paper, again?)

I disagree with Tier 0 Umineko

and a few other things
No one not even DC fans here, just wait for the revision, idk about shinza, but tier 0 umneko is legit for me
I disagree with all other tier 0s
TES is the only true boundless ones
Umneko, cthulthu and WoD do qualify
Pretty sure WoD qualifies for Tier 0. As for TES, I'm not sure.

I disagree with SCP capping at 1A+. Seems like downplay to me
Yes idk why scp isn't high 1A yet, although we accept that 3812 transcends the hierarchy completely

No one not even DC fans here, just wait for the revision, idk about shinza, but tier 0 umneko is legit for me
Tier 0 Shinza isn't a thing that will happen any time soon. Not sure how Tier 0 Umineko can stay very legit when the thing used for its legitimacy contradicts it completely, so...yeah...

Umneko, cthulthu and WoD do qualify
I agree with WoD, but Cthulhu Mythos is screwy in that sense, and I just disagree with Umineko.

Yes idk why scp isn't high 1A yet, although we accept that 3812 transcends the hierarchy completely
I think they're making revisions for High 1A infosphere, which is higher into 1A than whatever 3812 would be before.

Tier 0 Shinza isn't a thing that will happen any time soon. Not sure how Tier 0 Umineko can stay very legit when the thing used for its legitimacy contradicts it completely, so...yeah...
Never said shinza is boundless
I agree with WoD, but Cthulhu Mythos is screwy in that sense, and I just disagree with Umineko.
Meh the supreme archetype should at least be 0 and the rest no
I think they're making revisions for High 1A infosphere, which is higher into 1A than whatever 3812 would be before.
3812 should be high 1A but we accept him (for some reason) to be infinitely above infinite layers above Baseline 1A

thats basically what 1-A+ is
3812 Transends even that which should be at least high 1-A
Well, no. Simply transcending 1A+ isn't enough to be High 1A. You need to transcend that, and all further extensions, which 3812 didn't have proof of, to my knowledge. I could be wrong, tho

Well, no. Simply transcending 1A+ isn't enough to be High 1A. You need to transcend that, and all further extensions, which 3812 didn't have proof of, to my knowledge. I could be wrong, tho
idk how they do 1-A scalings and stuff here
high 1-A is basically that one heavenly tier that can easily be get with some op oc but nigh impossible for a character who got freats and deserves it

Outerverse level+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that)

Seems high 1A to me but whatever

Back