• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

It does, but I think it likely has to do that he surpassed this hierarchy through merely transcending over and over again, but even then, the hierarchy itself should be High 1A, so...
Pretty sure he transcends it completely later on, but yeah sure

I oppose 1B zeed, idk why many Digimon fans thinks that

Why is he 1B, again? I remember that he was 1C, but when did 1B come from?
He is 1C, here

Other sites think he is above all the layers (even though they weren't introduced when zeed debuted)
It's also based on a statement that doesn't even exist, there's not a single thing saying zeed is above all higher dimensions

They might refer to "all eras" and "all worlds" but that clearly refers to the multiverse not the hierarchy

Disagree with DBS being above Tier 3

Disagree with Umineko being above High 1-B/Low 1-A. Same with Cthulhu Mythos.

You need to transcend that, and all further extensions, which 3812 didn't have proof of, to my knowledge.
You can kind of make a loose argument for that, since 3812 implies he would eventually transcend the very limitations of his narrative (which define his transcendence ability in the first place). Although this is pretty vague(still much better in comparison to the type of justifications current Umineko tiers have though, I must say)

a silly, foolish, or eccentric person.

Or

a violent, aggressive person who is hired to intimidate or harm people.
Well I don't know what I said to invoke such a response, but considering they are the OP of this thread they should have been open to more controversial takes. Lame.

am i to believe you're an actual scaler

Oh, there's this one thing I love so, so much. It's people claiming that Jump Force characters are 1-A to 0 -- I saw somebody try to argue that Jump Force Goku was the strongest version of Goku because he scaled to Prometheus who "transcended over all of Jump, including Medaka Box", and they were not even joking about it. The entire argument boils down to not actually playing the ******* game, as none of that aligns with the actual plot, and discrediting crossover rules altogether. Anything higher than 2-C is silly.

Oh, there's this one thing I love so, so much. It's people claiming that Jump Force characters are 1-A to 0 -- I saw somebody try to argue that Jump Force Goku was the strongest version of Goku because he scaled to Prometheus who "transcended over all of Jump, including Medaka Box", and they were not even joking about it. The entire argument boils down to not actually playing the ******* game, as none of that aligns with the actual plot, and discrediting crossover rules altogether. Anything higher than 2-C is silly.
incorrect, jump force goku is strongest if you apply stupid cross scaling bro
you could say controlling all of jump is p good with 5-D saint seiya in there, and if Digimon gets allowed then it spikes to Low 1-A

doesn't fit the standards which is fine.

Idc
Oh, there's this one thing I love so, so much. It's people claiming that Jump Force characters are 1-A to 0 -- I saw somebody try to argue that Jump Force Goku was the strongest version of Goku because he scaled to Prometheus who "transcended over all of Jump, including Medaka Box", and they were not even joking about it. The entire argument boils down to not actually playing the ******* game, as none of that aligns with the actual plot, and discrediting crossover rules altogethe
So comp goku 2A?

Back