• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would the Clover monster from the Cloverfield Paradox be?

I love and hate that movie; the middle was terrifying and cool while the being and end was god awful, also I think it would be city level since 6000 meters is less than 20000 feet, but I could be wrong (definitely isn't country level and would be mountain at best that's for sure).

I HIGHLY doubt its actually THAT big. Plus I've seen that video, and its just severly highballing and guesses at best. Personally i only think the clover monster is about 6,500 feet. There is no way the monster is over 4000 or 6000 meters. That's just ridiculous. here is a better estimation.

WeeklyBattles said:
Low 7-B i believe
So that means... Slattern, a creature much smaller than Clover...

Can give the damn thing a run for its money...?

It's Sans all over again, ABC Logic not working as it should be XD

I think I'm gonna make a Slattern VS Clover (Paradox) thread soon when his page is finally made

@Bomb Even lowballing it the way you want puts it at Town level+ via sheer size (The estimate you provided actually has it 2.4 KM in size)

WeeklyBattles said:
@Bomb Even lowballing it the way you want puts it at Town level+ via sheer size (The estimate you provided actually has it 2.4 KM in size)
Yea. I can see that. I just don't think it would be over 4000 or 6000 meters. Another good estimate im ok with is 6500 feet to 8000 feet. But that's just my Headcannon. We probably won't get the real exact amount since jj Abrams doesn't care so much about the monster anymore.

Ik. That's why i brought up the image/estimation in question. It looks like im not the only one who thinks that its only 6500-8000 feet at best.

I made a thread about this once...

Anyway this makes sense considering the normal one (250 - 300 feet{Head to tail is 1200 feet}) is said to be a baby by WOG.

Cloverfield's Profile needs an update anyway, not too many feats.

The wiki brings up a good point about its size

• The actual height of it is currently unknown, but at the end when it jumps out of the clouds that are similar to altocumulus clouds that have a minimum height of 6,500 feet, suggests that it has a colossal height of 1981 Meters. This also matches the lowest altitude at which the return capsule could deploy a parachute or rocket-powered landing system, which it had yet to do when it reached the clouds. However, it should be noted that the terrain it is standing on is not seen, and depending on the elevation of the ground above sea level, and the specifics on the clouds themselves, the creature's true height could still be a small fraction of the above figure, possibly even a mere half-kilometre or less.

Quick question, how in the hell is a creature that big supposed to survive? Im pretty sure its near impossible for it to actually live like that.

By the way there is a canon manga for the Cloverfield series. Could this be used?

It ate the stuff they use in Slusho.

Edit: Sea Bed Nectar.

And here's the effects Accelerated cell growth, increased strength, increased soft muscle tissue growth, sharper eyesight, better digestion, smoother skin, and a full-body, pleasant sensation that one of our researchers actually described as "a wave of pure happiness".

Durrentz said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Low 7-B i believe
So that means... Slattern, a creature much smaller than Clover...
Can give the damn thing a run for its money...?

It's Sans all over again, ABC Logic not working as it should be XD

I think I'm gonna make a Slattern VS Clover (Paradox) thread soon when his page is finally made
Slattern bodies poor Clover, even the weakest Kaiju in PR can tank tactical nukes and days of continous barrage of conventional weaponry while Clover was killed by the Hammerdown protocol (Which, I think isnt a nuke but just a series of stronger bombs)

Also, the profile says that it got nuked, I know it got killed by the hammerdown protocol but I dont really remember if it was a nuke or just a series of more powerful conventional bombs

@Sandman The current profile for the Cloverfield Monster is just a baby, we're talking about the adult Cloverfield Monster from Cloverfield Paradox

I'm out of the loop, I didnt know that Cloverfield already has 2 sequels lol. Carry on with your discussion, dont mind me...

I know this is a "VERY LATE REPLY" But the Original Clover wasn't killed by a Nuke of any kind!

The camera wouldn't being viewable due to the emp destroying the digital footage!

At best it was a series of MOABs, Bunker Busters, or MOST likely Fuel-Air Bombs/Thermobaric Bombs (which AOE would indeed destroy Manhattan)

Only replied too this cause I saw the 2nd Godzilla KotM Trailer and my inner nerd was raging at who Godzilla and CO could cross-unverse fight, came across Clover's page!!!

That is all!!!

Back