• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call myself knowledgeable but I would consider this at least low 1-A. Depending on how that works with space and time it could be much higher.

It has infinite dimensions and is superior to that tree with infinite dimensions so this sounds like low 1-A to me. The dimensions are described as layers and they are called infinite.

It maybe higher into 2A but I don't think its 1B let alone Low 1A

Dimensions are clearly used in the geometric sense, but I don't know for certain if this would be High 1-B

I would lean towards yes for what it's worth

Now that I think about it a little more I realise that containing a tree with a infinite dimensions doesn't necessarily make you superior to it. So I'm also leaning to High 1-B for now.

I thought just being layered isn't enough. Or is just implicating it to be geometric dimensions enough? If then yes its High 1B. Though which series is it from?

I don't know why being layered wouldn't be enough. Layer seems to indicate a kind of level to me which would be a dimensional Level in this case. I certainly don't get the vibe of dimensions or layers referring to universes.

Okay, is everything cleared with that? Any further questions? Is everything about the answers and reasonings correct? If the answer to the first and the last questions is yes and the answer to the second question no, then we can close this thread.

I had doubt about the layer or planes because it seemed to suggest each layer had different versions of the character and such. So, it seemed like a parallel universes.

You preferably need more staff input here.

Anyway, going by the above scans, I did not notice any explicit proof that "dimensions" here refers to spatial ones of infinitely higher degrees of power than the lower ones, rather than being a word for universes with alien laws of physics and similar.

Yeah, that seems pretty vague to me. No indication if those layers are separated into higher and lower orders of existence or if they all inhabit the same level and have the same general scale, in which case, we assume the latter.

@Ultima

Thank you for helping out.

@Roachman40

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back