• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Warhammer 40k: I'd tier them very differently. I'd distinguish "material" from "immaterial" damage, as in, damage from purely material sources (technological, biological...) V.S. immaterial sources (psychic & Warp-based) would be resisted differently depending on the being, and mingling of both sources would be a case by case analysis (A planet that exploded as consequence of supernatural influence and telekinesis being used to smack a mundane object against someone would have influence from both, so both would contribute, in different ratings and inconsistently, at survival). Primarchs would probably be 4-B against immaterial/supernatural attacks, tier 7/6 somewhere-ish against purely physical threats, and most characters would have serious revisions from this. In particular, Macharius should urgently be downgraded to Astartes tier, and that is being generous. The Emperor is a bit of a special case and would require further analysis. In fact, on the off chance I someday stop being lazy, I will spend a few days collecting scans and wording a good argument for that. As it is in the wiki, I feel 40k is misleading.

Baki: God-tiers should straight up be Low 7-B-ish, but the current arguments make a lot of sense, so it is very fair for them to be lower.

Darkest Dungeon: 9-B to 9-A at most, even at endgame. Speed is also very wrong, they should be Subsonic to Transonic-ish.

Shinza Bansho: 1-A Gods, at least if the translations I've seen from Kajiri Kamui Kagura are correct. I was going to say that the Ewigkeit users always felt 7-B-ish rather than 7-A but that's changed now, so I'm fine with that. The low-tiers in Dies Irae (like Human Wilhelm, Machina and Schreiber) should be 9-B with Subsonic speed, combat and reactions, unless the manga isn't canon.

There are more things but those examples jump to my mind.

I'd also personally change how people treat calculations, "bullet dodging" in fictional series and things like HP mechanics, but that's a more general thing. Since it would affect a lot of verses, I included it here.
well.. pretty much the high tiers (only in the materium) are gona get downgraded to 6-A+ so there is that

I know, but it isn't as simple as that. The profiles, as I see them, would be something along the lines "Tier 7/6-ish against physical attacks, Solar System level against supernatural attacks".
so... that means that they can survive High 4-C supernatural atacks and the 7 tiers end can die to a tzar bomb... well that is a thing i guess or atleast in your perspective

so... that means that they can survive High 4-C supernatural atacks and the 7 tiers end can die to a tzar bomb... well that is a thing i guess or atleast in your perspective
Surprisingly, it does have a basis. I'd elaborate further but this isn't the place for this.

Yes. People are working really hard to make them better, there's just a bit of waiting about the Siege of Terra to see if anything new's gonna be uncovered.

A-are you dumb? Guns are 9-C. If he could only create guns and not use them then that would be hax, but this guy uses them, he makes pistols, machine guns and then shoots people with them, shoots them dead.

A-are you dumb? Guns are 9-C. If he could only create guns and not use them then that would be hax, but this guy uses them, he makes pistols, machine guns and then shoots people with them, shoots them dead.
I guess I am. Cause he literally is 9-C. Lelz

I recognize this is total wank but since we're saying it:

High 1-B avatars, and 1-A true forms for the creation trio for creating the concepts of space and time. I'd like to imagine alternate dimensions for Palkia includes universes with infinite dimensions, Dialga uses Hilbert space to resolve alternate timelines in the wavefunction, Giratina being the literal opposite of existence and therefore having type 2 NEP, etc.

My reasonable want for them would be solid 2-A with a possibly 5D for their true forms, or at least for Arceus for transcending Pokemon's multiverse.

2-B Undertale, but I want to wait until Deltarune is finished to make a judgment.

Digimon is somewhere around 1-C, I'm pretty convinced in its layered cosmology but I feel like there needs to be a clearer definition of where these layers are in the cosmology blog.

2-A to Low 1-C Shin Megami Tensei

2-C Devil May Cry

Low 2-C Superman

2-C TWEWY god tiers, there's some mentions of angels being from a 'higher dimension'

Guilty Gear is where it should be, imo. low 1-C, though I'm not sure about Immeasurable speed.

Super Sonic is solid 2-C, as scaling from Time Eater and Solaris.

4-C Hollow Knight (The Knight with the dream nail and Radiance only, pretty much)

9-A to 8-C Crow Cillers mid-high tiers, with Ynce Iche at at least 2-B and Bloodwolfe at low 2-C (I need to make a -verse page for this comic, too)

Last edited:
Idk if I already answered this and the characters here doesnt rlly need to be my fav char, but whatever
Countless Universes Rimuru
1-B Arnos Voldigoad
MFTL+ Saitama due scaling above the Ship
Tier 4 Naruto and Sasuke
High 1-A to tier 0 to all umineko cast
5-C Ronan that literally is being rejected in a unfair way
FTL to Undertale cast

Idk if I already answered this and the characters here doesnt rlly need to be my fav char, but whatever
Countless Universes Rimuru
1-B Arnos Voldigoad
MFTL+ Saitama due scaling above the Ship
Tier 4 Naruto and Sasuke
High 1-A to tier 0 to all umineko cast
5-C Ronan that literally is being rejected in a unfair way
FTL to Undertale cast
None of this will ever happen lol.

None of this will ever happen lol.
I legit don't remember when I said that it will happen, but sure, its not that i care to the tiers here of the characters here, anyways, Napstablook being able to close the blinds before a flash of light reaching it, yeah, it indeed is not FTL right?

I legit don't remember when I said that it will happen, but sure, its not that i care to the tiers here of the characters here, anyways, Napstablook being able to close the blinds before a flash of light reaching it, yeah, it indeed is not FTL right?
woah tf I said, sorry if I sounded rude, I am having some problems IRL and it is f#cking my mood

Ajimu
image0-4.jpg

Actually it's abilities not passives

Trinity Seven = 2-A, possibly Low 1-C (the series in the wiki is very outdated lmao)
Instant Death = 1-B (soon...)

2-C dbs because the shockwaves that spread across the universe were felt in the kaioshin realm, which is another universe

Back