• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Bakugan 2B possibly low 1C
Naruto 4B possibly 3A
DC comics high 1A likely 0
TES already 0
Dragon ball 2B
Misfit of the demon king academy 1B
That time I got reincarnated as a slime possibly low 1C
Marvel comics high 1A
Kung fu panda 3A
Spongebob 2B possibly 2A
OPM 5A possibly higher.

Bakugan 2B possibly low 1C
Naruto 4B possibly 3A
DC comics high 1A likely 0
TES already 0
Dragon ball 2B
Misfit of the demon king academy 1B
That time I got reincarnated as a slime possibly low 1C
Marvel comics high 1A
Kung fu panda 3A
Spongebob 2B possibly 2A
OPM 5A possibly higher.
Aren't we already downgrading DC to 1A?

We are and all the current 1-As are also gonna go down to low 1-c also from what I’ve heard but this is all gonna take a while

Kung fu panda 3A
Spongebob 2B possibly 2A

NiaHaveToHear.png

Semi-unrelated, but I decided to put every power onto a spreadsheet. Given that these are becoming more and more intertwined with tiers (e.g. Irrelevant speed being restricted to 1-A characters on this site, and most of that tier being made up of 11-D eldritch horrors with non-physical interactions and every hax but the kitchen sink), I thought it would be a good resource to share for those who want to make verses, and aren't sure what to justify a placement with.

And yes, I will use this as an excuse to shill my Xenosaga Albedo page mockup. Sue me.

(I'm looking to get it approved by any one of the mods, if you're curious)

Oh, I should probably explain myself.

Well in CWBD some characters have Country Busting capabilities or at least the Organisation they work for is capable of doing so.

And if you remember in my previous CRT FrenzyUND and I established that the two take place in the same Universe (Which is why they were merged).

There was a crossover where No.22 goes to the Konosuba world to take it over and this combatant is well aware Of the capabilities of his Company and its again Country busting power.

He runs into Vanir and despite knowing his intentions he just shrugged him and off and even made fun of him.

And we already know that Vanir would take care of any threat tk the world he deems a genuine threat since it would inconvenience him.

But again he just laughs it off. Meaning that he could be superior to the organisation.

And there was also another instance where one of the characters (Lilith) who was capable of creating a Country busting Core.

Met an Angel (Seraph) and was immediately terrified and understood it was a being on a completely different level and she should would never compare.

This is where Aqua would scale from since as a Goddess she scales above Angels.

And the Planet/Universe busting is more of an assumption.

Since I thought "Gods control the Universe/Planets so they must be able to destroy them!". But yeah it's kinds of dumb.

there are only a few Possible Planet/Universe level feats in KS.

1. Gods being implied to have created the Universe according to Lilith.

2. The Wish a Hero who slays the DK gets as a reward. (Aqua and Eris worried that Kazuma might ask for the Universe as a Reward implying it's possible)

3. Aqua stating that Heaven (Which I assume Is Universal in size) is regularly affected by the Other Gods.

Back