• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

we know what vsbw has ur character at.

but what tier do u personally have them at???

don't question where people have certain characters at unless u wanna start a war

Last edited:
Tf2 characters at cityblock hypersonic
Mortal kombat at least solar system
and Saitama at planet level

Low 1-C Minecraft Player

Low 1-C Fire Emblem Heroes characters

Low 2-C Smash Characters

9-A TF2 mercs

4-A/3-A/Low 2-C BOTW characters

Danny Phantom 4-A/Mult-Solar System level. I'm not letting the realm creation and Reality Gauntlet feat go that easily but Tier 6 is far more consistent. Danny also froze over multiple stars so gg

Dark Cloud (More so True Dark Genie) Low 2-C/Universe level+ to 2-B/Multiverse level. Dude was absorbing time across the entire timeline which was creating new timelines and he was literally gonna rule all beyond even time, I want immeasurable speed back 😩

Threads of Fate: 4-A/Mult-Solar System level, possibly Low 2-C/Universe level+ I believe they have the statements that could warrant a possible upgrade which reminds me, I need to bump that exact thread.

Guess if I can just choose anything, Shadow at 3-A, High 3-A with Limiters off, Varies from At Least Low 2-C to 2-A to Low 1-C as Super Shadow

Last edited:
Well...

Base Game Sonic would be either 4-A or somewhere in tier 2, Super and Hyper Form would be in Tier 2 from 2-B and up

Lincoln Loud would be in Tier 8 or 7

MLP Alicorns would be Tier 2 (they already are, but like definitely, not likely or something)

Jaden/Judai Yuki would be Tier 5 by himself as the Supreme King/Season 4 self

Naruto would be Tier 4/3/2 for sure

As long as Sash Lilac is absolutely fodder for every Sonic, i'm fine with whatever she gets

Well...

Base Game Sonic would be either 4-A or somewhere in tier 2, Super and Hyper Form would be in Tier 2 from 2-B and up

Lincoln Loud would be in Tier 8 or 7

MLP Alicorns would be Tier 2 (they already are, but like definitely, not likely or something)

Jaden/Judai Yuki would be Tier 5 by himself as the Supreme King/Season 4 self

Naruto would be Tier 4/3/2 for sure

As long as Sash Lilac is absolutely fodder for every Sonic, i'm fine with whatever she gets
Actually forget about Jaden because he is already rated like that (should have checked his profile beforehand).

Saint Seiya? 6-D max Possibly low 1-A Chronos

My reasoning:

Each "timeline" is confirmed to hold multiple other space-time universes. This also got even more confirmation with Santia Sho's recent chapters with literal galaxies being directly stated to be Space-Time Universes, Weird concept yeah lol

Each Timeline has {An underworld, heaven, Titan Universes, Galaxies being Universes, living world, etc.). However humans produce more worlds through infinite possibilities. These other worlds also hold other universes in them. However, also in the most recent chapter of Santia Sho we learn that the power of Cosmo which does things below quark level also produces more worlds lol

Chronos Transcends this cosmology
Abzu created the Cosmology

+ Immeasurable speed for lots of characters.

Last edited:
I actually would downgrade most the MLP characters in my headcanon.
They all scale from moving the sun and some comments from the comic, but I feel as if the sun-moving thing is more of a special case (not a brute-force magical method), and the comment from the comic seems like hyperbole.

I'd want them to all be reevaluated from the next highest feat, which I think is like mountain level or something for the alicorns.

Nagumo Hajime at 5-B

Just wait until he becomes the god of the worlds and gets upgraded to Tier 2

I remember a year ago I thought Jotaro was Tier 7 for withstanding the force coming from the sun stand in jojo. I was pretty dumb back then lol

OUTSIDE THIS WIKI I MEAN:

Ness and Giygas: 2-B (Billions range)

UNDERTALE God tiers: 2-B (Ad-Infinitum)

UNDERTALE Low to High tiers: 9-C to 9-A

Smash Bros: Low 2-C, likely 2-C for pretty much everyone who is >Tabuu

Pokémon God tiers: Straight-up High 3-A/2-A

Bill Cipher: Unknown, Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon (I still heavily disagree with that downgrade)

Dragon Ball Heroes characters: Everyone at Low 2-C except Mechikabura, Keysword users and UMX versions of the characters

Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Everyone who is >=Demigra Low 2-C

Jojo characters:
  • Most of the stands, Part 1 and 2 characters: 8-A to 8-A+
  • GER, TWOH and SPOH: Low 7-C
  • Every athletic Jojo human: 9-B
  • Post-Absorption Reality Overwrite: Straight up Low 2-C
I can give reasoning for each of them if you wish in PM.

Last edited:
tier 0 SCP foundation because scp physiology
btw jokes aside.

SCP Elder Gods, dudes who scales to them =1-A+ currently, very high into it.
SCP-001 = Varies, 1-A to High 1-A (there is stated that some are 2-3 levels above the foundation narrative, and some are innaccesibly above all of narratives)
SCP-3812 = 1-A, will eventually become High 1-A.

and for 9-A SCP I scales them to High 8-C.

JoJo: 8-A+ (110 tons or something)
2-A possibly Low 1-C for top gravity user.
Low 2-C or 2-C for novel kars and novel dio.
Low 1-C (6D) Beyond.

MC: all of them at 8-C.

2C Sentry
2C Hal Jordan
Tier 1 Franklin Richards and Reed Richards
Tier 4 for a lot of Valiant characters like X-O Manowar, Harada, etc.

Back