• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Jokes aside I would unironically downgrade like half of the verses I've ever played/watched/read, people would send me death threats

Ok.

Digimon: Around 1-B for most top tiers, High 1-B for Ygg and 1-A for ME. The others get 4-A only (Perfect), 3-C (Ultimate) and High 1-C for their true forms

Mega Man: 2-B only EXE and characters who scale to him (minus Geo) and Low 1-C Hub Sytle and OVER-1 and Immeasurable too and 4-A X Era, Zero Era and ZX era as well.

Pokémon: Low 1-C Arceus

Kirby: 2-C characters after SS and 4-A possibly Low 2-C before that

Spore: At least High 6-A to maybe High 4-C/4-A in Space Stage to possibly 3-C if you wanna scale the Hero characters to the Spor-o-Mega, possibly 2-B if you scale Spode to the whole cosmology

JoJo: 8-A for most characters

Godzilla: 4-C Showa characters, 2-A Hell Godzilla and Composite as well

Looney Tunes: 4-A

Last edited:
I personally don't think we should use Domain Expansions as AP feats for JJK, but I'm too lazy to make a CRT. In my mind all of JJK caps at City Level rn.

W.i.t.c.h.: 2-B to 2-A but I don't know if it will stick when I'm done with the verse.

2-B game super sonic at full power

island level 100% deku wit relativistic speed

planetary saitama

low 1-c dbh/x with immeasurable speed

2-C the player from minecraft

5D ultimate madoka

multi cont monsterverse godzilla

5-C tv omniman

5D bill chiper

5D spongebob

low 2-c post crisis superman

high hyper wally while using the speed force, high 1-a with dr.m powers

2-a twilight sparkle

1-c sailor moon

I still hold onto hope for High 1-B to Low 1-A SCP Foundation God Tiers.

Mostly cuz of Acidverse.

Lets go :

First, 5D should be High 2-A again, 5D be Low 1-C is just stupid and I always dislike it in that way

Dragon Ball : High 2A Xenoverse with Heroes don't scale to that, Also 3-B Broly and Anime Buu. Controversially I do think that no character in DBS other than zeno should be tier 2.

Undertale : 2-B for god tier of course. Low 2-C Asgore (don't ask), Tier 7 and FTL Undertale high-tier, Immeasurable speed Asriel and Pasifist Frisk

Kirby : Kirby will have many keys shown his progress and power difrence through the seires with his last key be 2-C possible High 2-A. Kirby will have a very good NPI enough to effect Abstracs and his friend heartpotency will be either multiversal or 5D

Touhou : 2-C top tier, tier 7 low-tier and Low 2-C PC-98

Sonic the Hedgehog : 4-A current base Sonic and possibe MFTL+ (not really sure in the speed)

Mario Bros : Mario would have a vaires tier, that all

Naruto : High 4-C to 3-A Kaguya and those who scale to her

Puella Magi Madoka Magica : MFTL+ and 4-A magical girl Madoka (4-A is for most magical girls) and High 2-A Ultimate Madoka

JJBA : 8B-8A for Dio and those who scale to him, 8A-Low 7-C for Pillar men and GER due to the; heqvily upscale from the 8-B-8-A

Spongebob : The cast should get to tier 7 and Spongebob himself will have both a 5-A and High 2-A keys

Ace Attorney : at least 9-B Phoenix Wright, I really don't likehim be a stone wall

Miracoulos : 7-B end of season 2 and season 3 Ladybug and Cat Noir and Multiversal Cat Blanc

Jokes aside I would unironically downgrade like half of the verses I've ever played/watched/read, people would send me death threats

Personally I've already downgraded, and supported the downgrade of the verses I support. Though that's because I think it made sense, at that time.

Personally I've already downgraded, and supported the downgrade of the verses I support. Though that's because I think it made sense, at that time.

I mean I have downgraded basically all obscure verses I've revised (those that deserved it obviously), I just literally don't think i could pull it off for more popular ones

Shinza - forever 1A

Wiki is still in its rebellious phase, so i will let you guys run wild for a bit before choking the 1A down ya throats

Spongebob - Relatively the same as their current profiles, but I'd probably have them being 5-A at their peaks.
Sonic - The same, but without the Final Egg Blaster scaling for Supers.
Mario - I'd ditch things like Wario's Wario Land Series key, since the Wario Land games take place in the same continuity as the Mario series.
Pokemon - Relatively the same.
Kirby - Around 4-A to 2-C.

Warhammer 40k: I'd tier them very differently. I'd distinguish "material" from "immaterial" damage, as in, damage from purely material sources (technological, biological...) V.S. immaterial sources (psychic & Warp-based) would be resisted differently depending on the being, and mingling of both sources would be a case by case analysis (A planet that exploded as consequence of supernatural influence and telekinesis being used to smack a mundane object against someone would have influence from both, so both would contribute, in different ratings and inconsistently, at survival). Primarchs would probably be 4-B against immaterial/supernatural attacks, tier 7/6 somewhere-ish against purely physical threats, and most characters would have serious revisions from this. In particular, Macharius should urgently be downgraded to Astartes tier, and that is being generous. The Emperor is a bit of a special case and would require further analysis. In fact, on the off chance I someday stop being lazy, I will spend a few days collecting scans and wording a good argument for that. As it is in the wiki, I feel 40k is misleading.

Baki: God-tiers should straight up be Low 7-B-ish, but the current arguments make a lot of sense, so it is very fair for them to be lower.

Darkest Dungeon: 9-B to 9-A at most, even at endgame. Speed is also very wrong, they should be Subsonic to Transonic-ish.

Shinza Bansho: 1-A Gods, at least if the translations I've seen from Kajiri Kamui Kagura are correct. I was going to say that the Ewigkeit users always felt 7-B-ish rather than 7-A but that's changed now, so I'm fine with that. The low-tiers in Dies Irae (like Human Wilhelm, Machina and Schreiber) should be 9-B with Subsonic speed, combat and reactions, unless the manga isn't canon.

There are more things but those examples jump to my mind.

I'd also personally change how people treat calculations, "bullet dodging" in fictional series and things like HP mechanics, but that's a more general thing. Since it would affect a lot of verses, I included it here.

2-B game super sonic at full power

island level 100% deku wit relativistic speed

planetary saitama

low 1-c dbh/x with immeasurable speed

2-C the player from minecraft

5D ultimate madoka

multi cont monsterverse godzilla

5-C tv omniman

5D bill chiper

5D spongebob

low 2-c post crisis superman

high hyper wally while using the speed force, high 1-a with dr.m powers

2-a twilight sparkle

1-c sailor moon
1-a+ base reinhard, tier 0 as a hadou god

Oh yeah, some more big ones.

Lord of the Rings: I've not read enough of the deeper cosmology to really tackle on the higher-end entities, but already I can say that many profiles on the basis, like the Nazgûl and Aragorn, can be safely tiered much better than their pages suggest. Someday I'll go around doing a CRT.

Darwin's Game: Most characters should be bumped up to 9-B at minimum. Sudo Kaname in particular is just 10-B in profile, which isn't true, at least not after the part he started to train. More characters should be Supersonic there.

Dark Souls: I'm still of opinion that they should be MHS+ for anyone that isn't very low on the scaling chain, and Lightspeed/Relativistic+ for the higher-tiered ones isn't out of the window.

Assassin's Creed: Just4fun, I fully agree on how they're tiered here, but my brain just doesn't accept them being beyond 9-B and Subsonic...

God of War: Same as Assassin's Creed, my brain is still stuck on High 6-A Kratos. I fully agree on how they are rated, but it is weird seeing so many explicit 6-A-ish feats but with context and tidbits we see that the scope is actually much above.

Some general things: A significant amount of 9-Cs and 10-As in the wiki should be straight downgraded to 10-B.

Back