• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Oh yeah, I'm gonna put more with what i think

OVA Jotaro in my heart would be 8-A or 7-B (8-A If you don't count tonpetty's cloud feat in the Phantom Blood movie and just the ova, Jotaro broke through a huge ass boat and 7-B if you count the cloud feat)

Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli's Tusk Act 4 and Ball Breaker respectively in my heart would be 2-B (Infinite Rotation breaking through D4C Love Train's infinite dimensions, thats my opinion ofc)

A (Fourth Raikage) in my heart would be High 7-A (Raikage managed to shit on Kisame, granted he had Bee by his side, i feel like that was a Raikage that was not super serious at all and if he was serious, maybe he could have whipped Kisame a new one without much effort.)

Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli's Tusk Act 4 and Ball Breaker respectively in my heart would be 2-B (Infinite Rotation breaking through D4C Love Train's infinite dimensions, thats my opinion ofc)
Ye it's going to get proposed for a CRT, but why 2-B?

Me personally, I don't know? I don't really care what level my verses are on, I'd like to focus more on the story, the characters and you know everything a story needs in order to be good rather than how powerful they are.

Although I'm not sure if it's relevant to the topic at hand or not, but ending fight scenes with lots of destruction is TIGHT(Ryan George reference)! 8-A, anywhere in tier 7 or 6-C is awesome! But anywhere above that is a bit much for me.....
If the characters are like gods however, take the destruction to High 6-A or anywhere above. >: )

Last edited:
Naruto 3-A
Goku is already 2-C
Lucifer Morningstar 1-A+ or high 1A.
Wallyhattan 1-A
Superman low 1-C or 1-B
Hulk low 2-C
Sentry 2A
Dante (DMC)1-C
Anos valdigoad already 2-B
john Constantine 1-A via moon blade
Pre retconned beyonder 1-A
Spongebob teir 0
Low 1-C universal DC characters......just read a book darkseid called the universe 6D.

I wish all of Shinza Bansho was High 1-A again. I'll have to spend a few months making that CRT-

Low 2-C, likely 2-C Bleach

Base Sonic 4-A, Super/Hyper at Low 2-C (or if you keep the positive energy bs, make the final key 2-B)

2-C Goku

Low 1-C Ness

Low 2-C Superman

4-A to Low 2-C Naruto

Low 2-C Mario, Pure Hearts at Low 1-C

The 4-A Ratings on Super Forms shouldn’t really be there in my honest opinion, Chaos Emeralds vary yes, but I don’t think they really vary so much you need to make a weird middle ground tier scaling to a random object in Sonic Battle

it feels like the only reason you’d put that there is to try and make Perfect Chaos in Generations not a Low 2-C feat

Reactions: JED
Frisk: 9-A, Low 2-C to 2-B at their peak

Sonic (Games): More or less than the same as his VSBW profile as I personally hate the idea of Base Sonic being beyond Tier 5, but scrap Super Sonic’s 4-A key

Bill Cipher: Somewhere Tier 2 with Rift, Idk how 3-A went through

I’m only going to cover AP. Not really interested in Speed.

Zero (Mega Man X): 4-B to 4-A depending on how you interpret MMZ3!Cyberspace to look based off of game visuals throughout the MMZ games. High 3-A if we take X’s flowery description of Cyberspace seriously in the Audio Drama Tracks.

Mega Man X: See above.

Yusuke Urameshi: Same as VSBW if we use only Manga, 5-B if we use Anime via Poltergeist Report.

Optimus Prime (G1 only): At least 5-B via the Cybertron feat (disagree with it being an outlier), maybe High 4-C via his corpse remaining in one piece after tanking a supernova point-blank.

Saitama: At least 5-B via upscaling from Boros’s CSRC & Psykorochi’s Crust Chunk Shift.

Lucy (EL): High 6-A to 5-B via some off-site calcs of le space vectors I made for her.

Zero Two (DITF): High 6-A with Anime (I was aiming for her to be that here in VSBW, but the 6-C end was accepted 😔), 5-B with Manga (one-shot someone that absorbed a 5-B artifact).

Eggplant Kouhai Mash Kyrielight (Fate Grand Order): Low 2-C physically, somewhere in Tier 1 with Lord Camelot.

Sephiroth: 3-A via Supernova & upscaling from KotR (both of their dimensions contain more than 1 galaxy. Might as well say they’re universes), 2-A with Dissidia.

Future Trunks: 2-C (I believe in 2-C U7 Macrocosm sooooooooooooooooo yeah).

Hulk: 2-C.

Hal Jordan: 2-C regardless of era.

Ashen One: at least Low 2-C, possibly even 2-C via absorbing the First Flame which holds all of Space-Time together which has a lot different Timelines going off of Gael's Future Timeline, the Summons being described as coming from across Time and Space with there being a lot of different Summons, etc.

Obito Uchiha: that man is Planet Level in his Jūbito Keys, I don't care what anyone says, the Jūbi was literally described as basically having a Planet Sized amount of Chakra plus Kurama's World Ending Statements support them being this high as well.

Darth Vader: 4-B, this ************ should upscale from RotS Yoda considering Yoda literally couldn't beat Dooku in a Force Battle and basically Incon'd him in Lightsaber Combat and yet Anakin stomped that man, who is then Inferior to RotJ Vader.

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): Astral Chaos should be Low 2-C at bare minimum because it's literally the reverse of our own Universe and Nightmare has total control of it at his peak.

I mostly agree with VSB. But a notable deviation is that I have the Monster Hunter top tiers at High 6-A, rather than 5-A

If I really had to say my own thoughts:
2-C DBS, Zen'o Low 1-C, DBH/XV also Low 1-C though they don't scale towards Zen'o in any way
A lot less touhou characters would scale to High 3-A, Low 2-C
Low 1-C Minecraft Player
Low 1-C Arceus, possibly higher if the right pokemon get introduced, 2-A Creation Trio outright

Back