• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

we know what vsbw has ur character at.

but what tier do u personally have them at???

don't question where people have certain characters at unless u wanna start a war
Look, VS battle has most of Umineko cast at 1-B to 1-A, but me and others discord scalers have them at tier 0, so, yeah
Rimuru Tempest Web Novel currently is 2-B with 10k universes range, but I have him at 2-B with countless universes range

I'm gonna include speed too because why not

SpongeBob: 3-B, MFTL+ bite me
Courage: Only High 4-C, otherwise everything else is the same
Bugs Bunny: Low 2-C, MFTL+
Carl Johnson: High 8-C, Supersonic
Dexter: 5-B, up to 4-B with inventions; FTL with MFTL+ reactions
Mario: Just Low 2-C, otherwise everything else is the same
Homer Simpson: 8-A, otherwise everything else is the same
Izuku: 7-C in base, 7-A+ with 100%. Hypersonic+ normally, up to High Hypersonic (Don't really feel like going over the other percentages)
Bill Cipher: Low 2-C, Immeasurable
Shrek: 9-A+, otherwise everything else is the same
Gumball: Low 7-C, otherwise everything else is the same
Cartman: 9-B, pretty sure everything else would stay the same

Last edited:
Jujutsu Kaisen: Island level+ for God-Tiers and Town level for Low-Tiers (This will actually be discussed in a future thread, but well)

Tier 5 MCU Cast
Arceus low 1-C
low 1-C xenoverse
2-B DBS cast
MFTL+ Speed for high tier MCU cast (except Iron Man) via scaling to Captain Marvel, because we use travel speed to upgrade all kinds of speed for characters like Superman all the time.

Dude, I will never argue about the horrible scale of the DBS.

I'm not saying the idea is horrible, I'm saying the anime itself has a confusing scale

Imo all the different dimensions of dragon ball should be counted as separate space-time continuae but ya know
you meant realms? there are much, but the best you can get is something like 10 Space-Time Continuums for each Universe, and a single multiverse wouldn't be 2-B then

I saw this video at some point, I'd have to pull it up to remember all the details but basically it explains that there's thousands of realms due to the size of the daizenshuu or something but yeah anywhere between 2-C and 2-B is fine imo for DBS

the size of the daizenshuu
I see.. but it eventually would create a paradox since you don't know anymore the size, it should only be applied to kaioshin realm. either way, i have currently Gods, Goku, Jiren and others to Half 20 (or 19) Universes, Angels to 20 (or 19) universes and Zeno at 120-180 universes

Beavis and Butt-Head: At least 9-B, likely 9-A

Owen (Total Drama): 9-B, possibly 9-A

Spongebob Squarepants (Base): 8-A, likely Low 7-C

Hank Hill: 9-C, possibly 9-B

Little Mac: 8-C

Last edited:
Back