• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Shows Do You Think Deserve A Second Chance?

You had a good streak while it lasted, az...
My honest reaction
BqAQHQ9.jpg

Tbh it is completely unfair since Dio’s VA pretty much practically has him speak in Part 1 and 3 of JJBA as a few selective scenes in some later parts in the anime.
Think Part 6 at least.

Also voiced other characters in specific other series.

Tbh it is completely unfair since Dio’s VA pretty much practically has him speak in Part 1 and 3 of JJBA as a few selective scenes in some later parts in the anime.
Think Part 6 at least.

Also voiced other characters in specific other series.
My honest reaction to that information

I could never read the whole thing because of the dreaded DAILY PASS
Either the series was still ongoing so daily pass wasn’t needed or webtoon didn’t implement the system when I read cause I read it for free.

Pretty sure I was on like episode 400 something before stopping lol.

Star Trek. All the new media that came out in the 2010s feels like a ******* gut punch to the fans because it's not even remotely close to what Star Trek is actually about, and can't forget that they shit on the franchise's legacy.

Ben 10 from cartoon network deserves another chance it was a weird show so cartoon network cancelled it, then they try to bring it back with alien force it didn't do good in the ratings, they tried ultimate alien it was not liked by the fans and then they did omniverse which lost money for CN major time so they cancelled the show. I think it deserves another chance. TBH if it was me I would've cancelled the franchise after that generic Ben 10 vs Negative 10 season 4 finale that serve no purpose but CN loves money so they kept continuing the series and kept milking it. I'd say wipe the slate clean. And restart Ben 10 from original show with new characters, New creatures and new protagonist like have a kid who lives on another galaxy/Alien creature find omnitix and starts it's own journey.
But then again I think the show doesn't deserve another chance because of terrible plot and lack luckter characters but I'm still putting my differences aside and give it another shot.

Ben 10 from cartoon network deserves another chance it was a weird show so cartoon network cancelled it, then they try to bring it back with alien force it didn't do good in the ratings, they tried ultimate alien it was not liked by the fans and then they did omniverse which lost money for CN major time so they cancelled the show. I think it deserves another chance. TBH if it was me I would've cancelled the franchise after that generic Ben 10 vs Negative 10 season 4 finale that serve no purpose but CN loves money so they kept continuing the series and kept milking it. I'd say wipe the slate clean. And restart Ben 10 from original show with new characters, New creatures and new protagonist like have a kid who lives on another galaxy/Alien creature find omnitix and starts it's own journey.
But then again I think the show doesn't deserve another chance because of terrible plot and lack luckter characters but I'm still putting my differences aside and give it another shot.
Yeah Ben 10 was too big of a money maker to be let go so easily.

Ben 10 as a franchise has made more money than Minecraft has. As a franchise it’s made billions of dollars.

Back