• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What power do you think Whis is using?

In the episode preview, Whis is using some sort of power, I personally think it's reality warping, but it could be other things like dimension distortion. What do you guys think?

Whis POSSIBLE reality warping

Either Whis's time reversal or teleportation most likely

I wish it was something like it gave him intangibility or something though

i hope its manipulation of dimensions or something

witha a followup state ment like: ' oh i you dont need to worry about the universe getting destroyed by beerus, i can use my power to fix it too'

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i hope its manipulation of dimensions or something
witha a followup state ment like: ' oh i you dont need to worry about the universe getting destroyed by beerus, i can use my power to fix it too'
Probably something like oh dont worry about fighting at full strength and wreckin g the universe i can fix it. Whatever it is he is doing should be some sort of hax

^^^ Probably this. I at least hope they don't make his time travel so limited like it was in the movie, because like really only 3 minutes?

UzumakiKurisu said:
^^^ Probably this. I at least hope they don't make his time travel so limited like it was in the movie, because like really only 3 minutes?
That 3 minutes limit became a laughing stock for DBZ haters, Flash and Superman would put Whis to shame in that regard :/

It's more than likely going to be his time reversal ability. I would be surprised if it was something like reality warping.

Faisal Shourov said:
Most likely time reversal, that's the most logical optio
Hopefully when he uses it in the future he says something like "i can reverse time as much as i want but you only need 3 minutes to take out freeza"

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Hopefully when he uses it in the future he says something like "i can reverse time as much as i want but you only need 3 minutes to take out freeza"
Aye, that would be great if they added that.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
lol that would be dope

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
lol that would be dope
I hope thats what happens, its 50/50 at this point 50% chance it will be the same and 50% they will change it. I am leaning on it will be the same hopefully i am wrong

^^If Whis doesn't have any restriction on time travel it would be a MASSIVE hax. Massive. Time travel is always scary hax

i really hope, that instead of magical effect, he intead literally tugs on the timeline and pulls it back

lol

that wud upgrade soooooo many of his stats

and wud be funny too

Omegablaziken said:
but then you would have haters calling it an outlier or some ***** like that :/
How can it be an outlier whis hasnt had any established limits so far. Downplayers will downplay i guess.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Omegablaziken said:
but then you would have haters calling it an outlier or some ***** like that :/
How can it be an outlier whis hasnt had any established limits so far it. Downplayers will downplay i guess.
hax can't be called outlier. DC, durability and speed can.

well that pullback might actually counted as immeasurable physical power

IF IT HAPPENS THAT IS

but yes, it wud have hax-like nature

Let's see the movie events ... I believe it's a teleportation skill. They must reach the Earth as soon as possible.

TakatoBlue said:
Let's see the movie events ... I believe it's a teleportation skill. They must reach the Earth as soon as possible.
I doubt its a teleportation skill because goku and vegeta arent gonna reach earth until a couple more episodes.

Celestial Pegasus said:
TakatoBlue said:
I doubt its a teleportation skill because goku and vegeta arent gonna reach earth until a couple more episodes.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. So ... maybe the time manipulation skill. The explanation about the stars that Beerus has destroyed.

Or just the super speed thing. They are already at the day of Frieza's attack.

Whis can't teleport himself i think. What's the point of his travels then? ALso him and Beerus arrive Earth way later than Goku and Vegeta, even if Whis is the fastest.

And i don't think it's the time reversal. Why would he use it? Rof saga just started

He didnt want to fix the star destroyed by Beerus. He said that ("Well, this time i have not to fix that" or something like that)

Darkinx said:
Whis can't teleport himself i think. What's the point of his travels then? ALso him and Beerus arrive Earth way later than Goku and Vegeta, even if Whis is the fastest.

And i don't think it's the time reversal. Why would he use it? Rof saga just started

He didnt want to fix the star destroyed by Beerus. He said that ("Well, this time i have not to fix that" or something like that)
It is definetly not the time reversal because he has no reason to use it yet and its not teleportation.

Taking advantage of the discussion ... What about Whis be able to listen to Bulma on earth as he is in Planet Beerus? What about Vados and Champa notice the Kaioshins while they were halfway across the universe? What kind of ability is that? It should be added?
Champa Vados find Kaioshin spying
Champa and Vados senses.

11424315 1646979712183373 1010209478 n
Bulma & Food.

TakatoBlue said:
Taking advantage of the discussion ... What about Whis be able to listen to Bulma on earth as he is in Planet Beerus? What about Vados and Champa notice the Kaioshins while they were halfway across the universe? What kind of ability is that? It should be added?
Champa Vados find Kaioshin spying
Champa and Vados senses.

11424315 1646979712183373 1010209478 n
Bulma & Food.
As i said before i beleive it is cosmic awareness

Speaking of power the universe 6 tournament is taking place in a neutral dimension so whis and vados clearly can travel to other dimensions(they could go to other universes so this isnt surprising) so i think this gives more weight to when whis said to goku and vegeta that if they fell off the path they would be trapped in an inescapble dimension.

Also since they are fighting in a neutral dimension i think we might see some good feats. Possibly there is no life in there and if its as big as the other universes.If someone destroys it that would be a good feat.Who knows time will tell

Celestial Pegasus said:
So the stream i was watching was crappy but it looked like whis sent goku and vegeta to his pocket dimension
Well it definitely wasn't time reversal that's for sure lol.

Oblivion00 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
So the stream i was watching was crappy but it looked like whis sent goku and vegeta to his pocket dimensionn
Well it definitely wasn't time reversal that's for sure lol.
Yup he definetly sent them to another dimension

Back