• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the proof of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations being canon?

Hi, I see 1-C stats for characters like Build based on this movie, the wiki says it's not canon and was confirmed apparently. I want to ask the evidence for this wiki treating it as canon

Hi, I see 1-C stats for characters like Build based on this movie, the wiki says it's not canon and was confirmed apparently. I want to ask the evidence for this wiki treating it as canon
The source for the wiki's canonicity claim were Shirakura's twitter tweets. And they werent about canonicity.

The first tweet he answer the fan's question about the Kamen Riders appearing in it are imaginary characters, he said "yes, they indeed are".

The second tweet was about him explaining where did the movie take place. He said "it was Ataru's world, which is the your world". Confirming that it didnt take place in Kamen Rider world, but rather the real world where Kamen Rider franchise exists as fiction

I can understand why Kamen Rider wiki place it as "non-canon". But they meant that "it cant be placed within the continuaty of Kamen Rider" the contents of the movie wouldnt be carried to the main world of Kamen Rider, because that it is a meta-fiction (a term for medias about characters realizing they characters in a story and appearing in the real world).

In the vs battle wiki however, those 2 tweets implies the existence of a higher world where Kamen Riders are merely fiction (and they got manifested thank to Ataru's wishes), which is why the 1-C tier is for their incarnation in the real world only.

I am at work right now so I dont have enough time to explain this, hope it can give you a better grasp at the reasons why Build and other Kamen Riders in that movie got the 1-C tier

Back