• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

The Most Hated and Controversial CRT is whatever the **** is going to happen to DC when they finally get ready to downgrade the cosmology to barely High 1-B-1-A at most and Tier 7 Superman with the Era Split, it’s already heated and it hasn’t even happened yet

Last edited:
The Most Hated and Controversial CRT is whatever the **** is going to happen to DC when they finally get ready to downgrade the cosmology to barely High 1-B-1-A at most and Tier 7 Superman, it’s already heated and it hasn’t even happened yet
I'm pretty sure tier 7 Superman isn't actually happening

The Most Hated and Controversial CRT is whatever the **** is going to happen to DC when they finally get ready to downgrade the cosmology to barely High 1-B-1-A at most and Tier 7 Superman with the Era Split, it’s already heated and it hasn’t even happened yet
As far as we've got, it'll be around baseline 1-A for the absolute god-tiers and 1-B for lower. I'm unsure of the lower tiers though but I don't think he'll go below Tier 6 if we go through with the Era Split.

I mean as far as I'm concerned, Superman's power during the Post Crisis era did vary from writer to writer who couldn't decide how strong the character was so if splitting him apart is for the sake of accuracy then I don't see the problem

As far as we've got, it'll be around baseline 1-A for the absolute god-tiers and 1-B for lower. I'm unsure of the lower tiers though but I don't think he'll go below Tier 6 if we go through with the Era Split.
I just remember the examples being “Superman was almost killed by nukes” or are Nukes not actually Below Tier 6?

Bleach
Undertale
Shinza I'm still getting added in at least one discord group a week because of it
Also Sun Wukong. I don't remember him NOT being controversial

Shinza I'm still getting added in at least one discord group a week because of it
I don't want to get reported or sound like a piece of shit, but I subconsciously want to physically harm you for that CRT, and I am sorry.

I don't want to get reported or sound like a piece of shit, but I subconsciously want to physically harm you for that CRT, and I am sorry.
No prob. Got enough hate to fuel a year's worth of it with that thread.

Although the sad thing is that nobody even thought of putting Shinza at countless 1-B or to actually make K3's profiles good.
Some people even are more on the "Let's only make profiles based on DI" opinion now.
We definitely should need more than 4 people actually caring about a series

No prob. Got enough hate to fuel a year's worth of it with that thread.

Although the sad thing is that nobody even thought of putting Shinza at countless 1-B or to actually make K3's profiles good.
Some people even are more on the "Let's only make profiles based on DI" opinion now.
To be fair, Masada's writing style is probably so incompatible with the English language that trying to get accurate information takes forever, so you can't blame some people for not trying.

To be fair, Masada's writing style is probably so incompatible with the English language that trying to get accurate information takes forever, so you can't blame some people for not trying.
Well, iirc K3 was getting a possible eng trad before the bankrupt problem.

But given how DI translation sucked by moment, it may be better that way.

What’s Shinza and what’s controversial about it may I ask?
The verse with Dies Irae (Reinhard, Mercurius, etc...) in it

Got huges downgrade for its god tier. And since the work which give their tier is an untranslated one...

Basically the statements from Demonbane that put it at that tier were pretty much BS, taken from HP Lovecraft's stories but not applying them in the right way

Basically the statements from Demonbane that put it at that tier were pretty much BS, taken from HP Lovecraft's stories but not applying them in the right way
No? that wasnt it was because the translations were shitty and unreliable nerfing and wanking diferentes feats and you know proving that the 2 strongest character of the verse was a lie

No? that wasnt it was because the translations were shitty and unreliable nerfing and wanking diferentes feats and you know proving that the 2 strongest character of the verse was a lie
Yeah it was also the translations as well, the misuse of statements from the OG Cthulhu Mythos and no elaboration was the cherry on top of the crap cake

It still blows my mind that elder God demonbane doesn't even exist and we've been indexing what is essentially a fan made meme character

Back