• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if you guys are dissing how shinza is written, or just how it's writing makes it inconvienent to debate with in a vs community.
From what I understand Masada's writing is a pain to deal with and he use a lot of Kanji and different languages in his writing. It's a pain even for Japanese to read his works.

Which is funny cuz his writing isn't even that deep, just unnecessary messy from what I understand.

Most of the characters power have detailed explanations and applied feats, I don't think there is any issue with applying it here.

I want Rean's harem and his time stopping power but other than that meh.
What? You don't want to be mentally and physically tortured by a group of super-nazis only to become a god and have the person you love most slaughtered by an autistic introvert which forces you to fight an unwinnable battle for over 8000 years? No? Pussy.

What? You don't want to be mentally and physically tortured by a group of super-nazis only to become a god and have the person you love most slaughtered by an autistic introvert which forces you to fight an unwinnable battle for over 8000 years? No? Pussy.
See? They can keep their 1-A 1-B power tbh.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if you guys are dissing how shinza is written, or just how it's writing makes it inconvienent to debate with in a vs community.
More like how people takes only what they want from it.

If that's the price for Kasumi as a roomate...

More like how people takes only what they want from it.
Makes sense, I've only played through maybe half of Dies Irae and I think it's a wonderful experience so if it was appreciated for the quality of it's writing and not the literal destructive force of it's characters I'd be pretty happy.

**** off, Eleonore best girl, fight me
Kasumi so lovely tho, she's also your loyal girl before those crazy Nazi bitches start showing up

Also I dreamt of banging Eleonore once

This is so off topic tho lol, y'all should go and talk this on the dead Shinza thread.

nah bro, reinhard best girl.
Well, he does love all and everything..
░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

Ok but in all seriousness, if you look past her Bitchiness once you get Eleonore to respect you somewhat which may possibly divulge into a romantic relationship she'd be a pretty devoted partner. If you wanna debate DM me shit-taste losers.

Ok but in all seriousness, if you look past her Bitchiness once you get Eleonore to respect you somewhat which may possibly divulge into a romantic relationship she'd be a pretty devoted partner. If you wanna debate DM me shit-taste losers.
If you look past stuff, even Shreiber can become a romantic partner
Makes me think that my only test-VN to learn Ren'py is litteraly Shinza in Love

While not as controversial as some other crts mentioned here the dragon Ball heroes immeasurable speed crt did end up resulting in a change of requirements for immeasurable speed

While not as controversial as some other crts mentioned here the dragon Ball heroes immeasurable speed crt did end up resulting in a change of requirements for immeasurable speed
If I can ask, what are said changes so I can exploit them?

I mean these people exist but they're just a group of a number of DB fans (that probably originally came from here in the first place) that are probably the same people who kept on insisting Tier 1 Dragon Ball. Same people who are salty because Xeno Goku gets constantly obliterated in VS threads in this site.

Most people who doesn't think Kratos is anywhere near what this site portrays him to be don't really participate in this site. Example of a well-constructed disagreement here. (Not saying it's correct or not btw).
Xeno Goku is now casually haxxing the fricken Stranger from DC right now along with other DC high tiers. I’d say Xeno Goku has come a long way from being a tier to punching bag to DD no Re

Xeno Goku is now casually haxxing the fricken Stranger from DC right now along with other DC high tiers. I’d say Xeno Goku has come a long way from being a tier to punching bag to DD no Re
the moment that DC tier 2 should be REALLY FAR into tier 1 be like

Always used to think the Japanese were best at coming up with crazy ******* cosmologies. But before I knew it, DC had crawled up to the top..

Back