• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

91992b3b-05e3-488d-ba4e-c7ff0e921a88

i had seen people trying to upgrade GoW cosmology based on this japanese symbol. What does this symbol mean ?

God of War upgrades were controversial (I swear there was like 4 entire threads before it concluded), the Sonic upgrades where he got tier 2 stats were rather controversial, calling the Bleach downgrades controversial/hated would be a severe understatement, Moon level upgrades for Dragon Ball were decently controversial, I haven't read the thread for Low 2-C Mario but I don't need to in order to know that it was super controversial.

Honestly I was surprised that the recent 4-A/Low 2-C upgrades for Zelda weren't controversial in the slightest, in the past it was a shitfest trying to just get the complete Triforce to universal, but recently we had characters and weapons far below the complete Triforce upgraded to universal and there was almost nobody against it besides, like, 1 person.

It means God or Deity in Japanese, yeah.

God of War (2018) shows or gives implications of other mythologies existing besides the Greeks like Japanese, Mayans, Celtics, Egyptians, and ofc the currently ongoing Norse pantheon side of it.

There was also something about the Christian God implied to exist in GoW but I can't find it rn.

DK where Hindu comes from though.

Really, God of War might as well just be a world with worlds full of pantheons from our world if they have that many lol.

i remembered Athena stated ascended to higher existence in GoW 3. I wonder if those people will wank athena.

Oh yeah, I think the 5-C Roshi was super controversial. That was a battle that was ongoing for like several years, like 6 or so? I can't remember the exact number. But either way, that was a long fought battle....

But we won, bois.

But yeah, aside from that, I think Bleach DEFINITIVELY takes the cake for the most controversial anything on this wiki, personally.

Oh yeah, I think the 5-C Roshi was super controversial. That was a battle that was ongoing for like several years, like 6 or so? I can't remember the exact number. But either way, that was a long fought battle....

But we won, bois.

But yeah, aside from that, I think Bleach DEFINITIVELY takes the cake for the most controversial anything on this wiki, personally.
It was kinda dumb that ro
shi wasn't 5-c

Last edited:
ah. The shinza banshou. i always agreed it is "At least 1-A, possibly High 1-A" . Imagine when it got yeeted to 1-B because the mods did not accept the statements. Pretty sure at least this pissed off at least 60 percent of debating community. My friend even said that Vsbattles isn't made by a god so it isn't always correct, and he was the same person who always recommended me to visit this place.

ah. The shinza banshou. i always agreed it is "At least 1-A, possibly High 1-A" . Imagine when it got yeeted to 1-B because the mods did not accept the statements. Pretty sure at least this pissed off at least 60 percent of debating community. My friend even said that Vsbattles isn't made by a god so it isn't always correct, and he was the same person who always recommended me to visit this place.
"VsB isn't always correct" and that is facts.

Sorry.

Yes vs battle is not always correct (especially when sometimes people are biased and just looking for wins) and my friend that also made me sign up has given up on the wiki😂😂

Nothing here will ever please the debating community as a whole so this is to be expected.

Back