• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

No prob. Got enough hate to fuel a year's worth of it with that thread.

Although the sad thing is that nobody even thought of putting Shinza at countless 1-B or to actually make K3's profiles good.
Some people even are more on the "Let's only make profiles based on DI" opinion now.
We definitely should need more than 4 people actually caring about a series
I actually wanna know who even thought allowing a verse that is 50% japanese was a good idea.

Likely the same persons who allow non-translated light/visual/web novels too.

Also, stronk verse= always a good idea
I know it's a bit extreme but games/stories that doesn't have even a fan translation shouldn't be allowed on the wiki at all since barely anyone reads them and barely anyone can check their validation. This make many fans who debates this angry since they have no way of validating the claims for themselves and has to take everything that is being said on face value, which is often used in huge amuont of w@nk similar to what Demonbane did. Also said Verse get a lot of hate for said fact.

We have a fully translated verses in english yet people disagree and change their arguments all the time, imagine with a verse that barely anyone read or can read at all. Dies Irae translation wasn't the best but it still pretty good for reading the story and enjoying the characters throughly and most exposistion are clear cut.

Here at this site we have to double check every word because they make big changes in "power scaling" matters
Most translators don't give a damn about most of his nerdy crab

I know it's a bit extreme but games/stories that doesn't have even a fan translation shouldn't be allowed on the wiki at all since barely anyone reads them and barely anyone can check their validation. This make many fans who debates this angry since they have no way of validating the claims for themselves and has to take everything that is being said on face value, which is often used in huge amuont of w@nk similar to what Demonbane did. Also said Verse get a lot of hate for said fact.

We have a fully translated verses in english yet people disagree and change their arguments all the time, imagine with a verse that barely anyone read or can read at all. Dies Irae translation wasn't the best but it still pretty good for reading the story and enjoying the characters throughly and most exposistion are clear cut.

Here at this site we have to double check every word because they make big changes in "power scaling" matters
The elitism in Shinza fanbase (not only on VSBW but in other sites too) are really real ngl

Wasn't the verse with Undoubtely the first deleted for this very reason too?

The elitism in Shinza fanbase (not only on VSBW but in other sites too) are really real ngl
It's a thing in pretty much every untranslated VN fandom, although most toxic Shinza fans have left the site already.
It used to be a shit show 2-3 years ago with the absurd jerking cycle and the bullying of every new fan who attempted to even disagree with the old ones.

It's a thing in pretty every untranslated VN fandom, although most toxic Shinza fans have left the site already.
It used to be a shit show 2-3 years ago with the absurd jerking cycle and the bullying of every new fan who attempted to even disagree with the old ones.
It was happened again in Shinza downgrade threads too, it became a shit show until the mods handled it

I should be thankful for Yuri and his Shinza downgrade thread, it exposed the ugly side of Shinza fanbase to me and Satomi word was settled it up

Part of me wish Alfyn are okay with all of these as he's my close friend lel

Yuri gets all the hate for downgrading Shinza but it was @Darksmash who started the shinza downgrade marathon.

He didn't even finish DI at the time and still downgraded the whole verse with every fan opposing him, it was funny to watch.

It was happened again in Shinza downgrade threads too, it became a shit show until the mods handled it

I should be thankful for Yuri and his Shinza downgrade thread, it exposed the ugly side of Shinza fanbase to me
Most of the shit show was users who never truly participated anywhere suddenly coming to agree en masse.
The Shinza hate got released like steam.

Tho sad thing is that the downgrade now made the interest of debatters drops a lot, despite Shinza profiles still having a ton of problem. Like, really a lot.

Most of the shit show was users who never truly participated anywhere suddenly coming to agree en masse.

Tho sad thing is that the downgrade now made the interest of debatters drops a lot, despite Shinza profiles still having a ton of problem.
You can start by removing every KKK profile

Also remove tier 3 commanders while you are at it

Still, Yuri contributed a lot with the Shinza downgrade so salute to him

He didn't even finish DI at the time and still downgraded the whole verse, it was funny to watch

Are you referring to Yuri?

Tho sad thing is that the downgrade now made the interest of debatters drops a lot, despite Shinza profiles still having a ton of problem. Like, really a lot.
Eh, shinza is actually a good self insert material , i mean it is a verse with many high 1-A guys, of course they gonna be pissed their favorite high 1-A verse got yeeted to 1-B.

What do you expect? Shinza was like the pinnacle of vs debate community so seeing it was not that almighty like we thought peoples (especially the newbies) got discouraged a lot

You can start by removing every KKK profile

Also remove tier 3 commanders while you are at it
It would make me so sad to do so, even if it may be the best. Uploading all these sprites was a pain.

Commanders? Dontcha mean Reinhard, Madara and the two Tenmas?

Are you referring to Yuri?
Nah, @Darksmash blatantly stated that he didn't finish Dies Irae at the time and they tried to use this invalid every point he made.
Pretty much every Shinza fan except 1 or 2 was against him. He gained a huge support due to the massive hate that the fandom generated toward the verse on this site an got them downgraded.

What do you expect? Shinza was like the pinnacle of vs debate community so seeing it was not that almighty like we thought peoples (especially the newbies) got discouraged a lot.
Sounds like lot of old 1-As suffered from this fate uh.

Even if Tenchi Muyo had this problem before even getting its downgrade

Nah, @Darksmash blatantly stated that he didn't finish Dies Irae at the time and they tried to use this invalid every point he made.
Pretty much every Shinza fan except 1 or 2 was against him. He gained a huge support due to the massive hate that the fandom generated toward the verse on this site an got them downgraded.
Makes me remember that when asking where a random single line of text/scene came from, the answer mostly was "go read".

Chad Darkmash said fak to this

Eh, shinza is actually a good self insert material , i mean it is a verse with many high 1-A guys, of course they gonna be pissed their favorite high 1-A verse got yeeted to 1-B.
What self insert? Pretty much every Masada MC get laughably rekt by the main villian cuz that how he write his works.
Unless you self insert as the bad guy

What do you expect? Shinza was like the pinnacle of vs debate community so seeing it was not that almighty like we thought peoples (especially the newbies) got discouraged a lot
Which is sad.
Dies Irae was truly an enjoyable read and has some great characters an moment despite the cliche and over the top story.

When the power of elitism backfired
Sounds like lot of old 1-As suffered from this fate uh.

Even if Tenchi Muyo had this problem before even getting its downgrade
Well, Demonbane deletion and Shinza (with the upcoming DC downgrade) are pretty much the historic table turns of VS Debate Community

When the power of elitism backfired

Well, Demonbane deletion and Shinza (with the upcoming DC downgrade) are pretty much the historic table turns of VS Debate Community
Mean DC comics?
Also I heard some others 1-A and above verses may get some downgrades, around 3 of them. Don't quote me on this tho.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if you guys are dissing how shinza is written, or just how it's writing makes it inconvienent to debate with in a vs community.

Back