• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

Yeah, I've seen Redditors (mainly goku fans) downplay him out of spite since they can't comprehend someone stronger than Goku unless the Reddit hive mind agrees on it
Lmfao, its sad that people still have the mindset of DB being the strongest fictional shit
But that’s because casuals who don’t actually scale just see Goku destroy planets and think DB is the strongest verse in fiction (when in reality it’s not even top 10 anime verses lol). Plus the DB fanbase is known for “Goku is the strongest” argument. But yeah, ig you guys are in different circles, because I’ve seen so much Kratos wank I could go on for days lol.

But that’s because casuals who don’t actually scale just see Goku destroy planets and think DB is the strongest verse in fiction (when in reality it’s not even top 10 anime verses lol). Plus the DB fanbase is known for “Goku is the strongest” argument.
Goku was the strongest anime character until 2015, then, Saitama started to punch things, now, Saitama carries the title of top 1 strongest anime character

Reactions: JED
Goku was the strongest anime character until 2015, then, Saitama started to punch things, now, Saitama carries the title of top 1 strongest anime character
Yeah you right I forgot about that one. Too bad Superman is just infinitely strong and can’t ever lose (except when he does).

Yeah, I've seen Redditors (mainly goku fans) downplay him out of spite since they can't comprehend someone stronger than Goku unless the Reddit hive mind agrees on it
I mean these people exist but they're just a group of a number of DB fans (that probably originally came from here in the first place) that are probably the same people who kept on insisting Tier 1 Dragon Ball. Same people who are salty because Xeno Goku gets constantly obliterated in VS threads in this site.

Most people who doesn't think Kratos is anywhere near what this site portrays him to be don't really participate in this site. Example of a well-constructed disagreement here. (Not saying it's correct or not btw).

Bleach, God of War and Dies Irae take the cake. Devil May Cry seems to be pretty up there too.

I’ve seen so much Kratos 1-A stuff I’d personally add home to the most wanked characters list lol
i don't even know where you found 1-A Kratos wank.

The biggest wank i ever seen to kratos is back in 2013-2018 kratos being planet level.

i don't even know where you found 1-A Kratos wank.

The biggest wank i ever seen to kratos is back in 2013-2018 kratos being planet level.
Discord. The Kratos following on Discord is nuts believe it or not. And yes, the arguments for it are terrible. But nobody reads scans nowadays apparently.

To be honest, I thought Kratos was Tier 6 prior to joining the wiki. I remember being very surprised seeing his profile.
His stats on the wiki are actually pretty good. I haven’t gotten around to scaling GoW yet, but Ik plenty of people who do and they agree with the wiki’s stats believe it or not.

as a GoW fans since 2007 i had seen people claiming kratos would beat Marvel olympian gods or pre - crisis superman back in 2010 in comic vine. But at the same time kratos got downplayed in factpile forum (which already nonexistent now) saying xena warrior princess defeated kratos in fight.

I mean, you shouldn't be taking Insta debating community seriously, i don't have any hate towards the community don't get it wrong.

But it's so easy to wank your character to Boundless there, Nasuverse is Boundless via Ctulthu Mythos and Archie Sonic is High Outerversal for some reason.

you shouldn't be taking Insta debating community seriously, i don't have any hate towards the community.

But it's so easy to wank your character to Boundless there, Nasuverse is Boundless via Ctulthu Mythos and Archie Sonic is High Outerversal for some reason.
I don’t take them seriously they are like Joke Battles Wiki. (No offence)

Back