• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

ah. The shinza banshou. i always agreed it is "At least 1-A, possibly High 1-A" . Imagine when it got yeeted to 1-B because the mods did not accept the statements. Pretty sure at least this pissed off at least 60 percent of debating community. My friend even said that Vsbattles isn't made by a god so it isn't always correct, and he was the same person who always recommended me to visit this place.
I can understand that, I mean, I am not a shinza debater, but the verse was known to be rlly powerful, and on discord, I saw a lot of people pissed due it

I remembered the time when people make battle about amped Dies Irae character vs Battler. And then Battler proceed to get stomped.

And when Akuto is considered to be only as strong as half Taikyoku.

Why was the GOW upgrade controversial? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of people place Kratos in the universal range, so I'm surprised people took issue with that
Because it sounds a little too similar to what SethTheProgrammer rates him as, and a lot of people absolutely ******* hate him

I heard that his argument kinda suck, like saying Buuhan is stronger than Kid Buu and all.
Well, Kid Buu vs Buuhan is one of the few actual debateable topics in inverse Dragon Ball. That’s a debate that may never be settled.
But that can’t be why people don’t like him. If anything I thought people mainly liked him because of his DB scaling? Unless I missed something?

Apparently he is rude, although i don't see it
Yeah it's mostly this. But I think it's because it's rare he will say he is wrong. He also talks over people lol
If that’s the case then sure. But that doesn’t take away from his skill as a debator or his powerscaling. I was under the impression people tried to dislike him because they were somehow saying his scaling is bad lol

If that’s the case then sure. But that doesn’t take away from his skill as a debator or his powerscaling. I was under the impression people tried to dislike him because they were somehow saying his scaling is bad lol
He is normally nice, its people that he debates sometimes that are rude.

Should change this thread to "What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT? that ISN'T Bleach" lmao. Because in all seriousness, that's all everyone is going to immediately point to

Last edited:
Should change this thread to "What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?" that ISN'T Bleach lmao. Because in all seriousness, that's all everyone is going to immediately point to
I mean, it was so hated and controversial that it's not even funny.

Reactions: JED
I mean, it was so hated and controversial that it's not even funny.
My point exactly. But because of that, it's the one that everyone on this thread will immediately point to without hesitating. But it's been brought up so many different times. I'd like to hear about other controversial downgrades and upgrades from time to time lol.

My point exactly. But because of that, it's the one that everyone on this thread will immediately point to without hesitating. But it's been brought up so many different times. I'd like to hear about other controversial downgrades and upgrades from time to time lol.
True, sorry, it's just the first thing that came to mind, besides, I really can't think of any other hated or controversial downgrades/upgrades.

Reactions: JED
True, sorry, it's just the first thing that came to mind, besides, I really can't think of any other hated or controversial downgrades/upgrades.
Don’t got apologize man, I get it. It’s your first time on the thread and it’s by far the most recent one. But yeah, afaik, ain’t no CRT has this much anger about it (tbh it’s understandable it pissed me off too 😭)

I believe about Bleach controversial part is character like Ichigo,Yhwach or any SK candidate is scale to prime SK which turn into chaos for a seconds.

DMC universal back then also controversial since most of mod or even fans don't know about the novels and japanese graphic book, heck the verse even get downgraded TWICE in a row. I also kinda salty when Kirito literally has W over Dante.

DxD also kinda controversial, since most of fanbase think the series also follow the same rules as myth which is put High tier like Great Red, Ophis and current Issei are 2-A or even 1-A, heck there's thread about Issei vs Demi fiend back then.

DxD also kinda controversial, since most of fanbase think the series also follow the same rules as myth which is put High tier like Great Red, Ophis and current Issei are 2-A or even 1-A, heck there's thread about Issei vs Demi fiend back then.
Why? I'm not super into DxD but I doubt Great Red and Ophis' mythological counterparts are at that level

Why? I'm not super into DxD but I doubt Great Red and Ophis' mythological counterparts are at that level
There's a statement about Great Red holding all realms/realities, yet when he died the realms just... fine I mean compeletly fine.

The reason why most of fanbase put GR or Ophis on Multiversal because they are stronger than gods like Shiva or gods from anothet myth. But again most of top ten feats was just Country to Planet at best.

They using word "World" as a Universal meaning.

IG debaters vs Tiktok debaters vs Comicvine debaters, do the match 👀
Comicvine would win no difficulty lol, I am not joking when I say there is not a SINGLE character that they don’t scale to boundless+

Back