• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the actual tier for crushing HEADs

I've been Wondering this for a long time

My way to do this is this one

Skull volume: 1400 cc
Brain volume: 1260 cc

Fragmentation volume for Bones: 4.4 j/cc
Fragmentation volume for human flesh: 0.4 j/cc

1400 * 4.4 = 6,160
1260 * 0.4 = 504
6,160 + 504 = 6,664 Joules or Street level

For violent fragmentation
Violent fragmentation volume for Bones: 7.533 j/cc
1400 * 7.533 = 10,546.2
10,546.2 + 504 = 11,050.2 or Street level+

But i want to know if this previous calculation is wrong, i'd like to know the ACTUAL Tier for Skull Crushing

9-C. 3000-3800 J. It was concluded in this thread.

The volume x destruction methodology was proven to be inaccurate for skull busting given that battle rifle calibers and above have no issues smashing the skull to bits.

Back