• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is a Dovahkiin? Nothing but a miserable pile of secrets

Even after revision is done, I am sure that Dovahkiin has pretty much everything that Dracula had. Not to mention Creation Club has been made canon, he acquired OP gears from previous games like Divine Crusader and other *****. I am pretty sure his versatility gonna win while both characters are quite equal in tier. Staff of Magnus and Spellbreaker nullfies magic and reality warping itself. Using Bend Will on Dracula will be debatable, but it is not the last resort.

Not to mention Hero metaphysical physiology of LDB pretty much makes him immune towards fate manipulation as Sotha Sil once stated about The Prisoner.

I think all of that is wrong. Dracula has six different ways to instantly kill the Dragonborn with a glare, and the Dragonborn is the definition of being grounded to fate because his entire story revolves around a destiny which is a Fate. (Also creation club is no way in hell canon)

Keeweed said:
the Dragonborn is the definition of being grounded to fate because his entire story revolves around a destiny which is a Fate. (Also creation club in no way in hell canon)
I think Matthew in-depth covers the topic of The Prisoner in the future. However, you should re-look his post about such topic to differentiate between fate and freedom on the Prisoner.

It is actually does.

I am not an official arbiter of Bethesda lore, but I hope you don't mind if I chime in. Creations are official releases, but it's also understandable that a site like UESP or the Imperial Library would take CC with a grain of salt. We do consider lore implications when reviewing proposals, particularly something trying to heavily enmesh itself into the world. Connections to the world are great, but we also want to avoid anything being too impactful. That is, we want things to fit into the game world, but we're also not looking to greatly expand the lore of the game. With historic items, like artifacts, simply existing can have implications for the lore. Although artifacts in Tamriel do have a habit of disappearing and re-materializing in other places. I believe this was even noted in the description of Chrysamere in Daggerfall.

Yeah they make them lore friendly, doesn't mean they're actually apart of it, it just means it doesn't wreck the lore in half for adding it in. It's the equivalent of any other mod giving you Pelinal's madness to fight a Daedric Prince, just because it's lore friendly doesn't mean it's canon. Also reality warping on Dracula's part makes it worthless anyways since he could just erase the Dragonborn. Or one shot him extremely causally.

Setsuna tenma said:
can dovakhin bybass mid-godly regen?
I don't think it's combat usable, but the Dragonborn can't even get past low Regenerationn since Dracula one shots and resist anything the Dragonborn could ever do even with mods (which he doesn't have)

I should not have participated this battle when the profile hasn't truly completed. Still, I want to restate that the Bethesda dev commented above is saying those artifacts are simply already existing and not expanding the lore "too impactful". Kenweed's analogy works, and I can see how Dovahkiin is more like an unofficial Divine Crusader.

Also pointing out before going to bed after the revisions: Dragonborn > Miraak = three legendary heroes = Alduin who is baseline. Dracula > something above Time reaper >>>>> Time reaper > Something that was baseline.

I would say Alduin > Three Legendary Heroes, which they almost got rekt. It should be more like an Elder Scroll > Alduin.

Of course, I think you mean baseline Alduin is not the Adulagga Alduin.

Alduin was stomping the Nord Heroes i think it's more like this: Post-Dragonborn Dovahkiin > Miraak >> Alduin > End-game Dovahkiin >> Nord Heroes.

Ok but Alduin is the one with feat, the Nordic heroes don't matter at all, I just wanted to mention them since they help the Dragonborn fight Alduin

Keeweed said:
Ok but Alduin is the one with feat, the Nordic heroes don't matter at all, I just wanted to mention them since they help the Dragonborn fight Alduin
But post-Dragonborn Dovahkiin is not baseline seeing as he can fight against Miraak who was stomping end-game Dovahkiin who in turn was able to fight against Alduin.

Yeah but my point is Dracula >>>>>>>>>>>> baseline. He stomps people, who stomp people, that stomp people above baseline compared to the dragonborn who is > Miraak who is baseline

Again, Miraak is not baseline. Post-Dragonborn defeat Miraak who most likely can defeat Alduin that stomp the three Nord Heroes at the same with each of them having low 2-C AP since their thu'um are comparable to end-game Dovahkiin. Alduin who can fight against 4 universal characters (at the last quest) is not baseline. Miraak, who is likely stronger than Alduin, was in turn defeated by post-Dragonborn Dovahkiin. That's not baseline

(Just one more comment to explain why I think it's a stomp) The low 2-C feat is from Alduin him being above baseline because of the heroes is saying he's above himself. Also Miraak is a cocky arrogant prick that got defeated by a dragon priest. Saying he's far above baseline is laughable. On top of that even if we went like this Dragonborn > Miraak > Alduin > Heroes it's still massively below Dracula.

Keeweed said:
(Just one more comment to explain why I think it's a stomp) The low 2-C feat is from Alduin him being above baseline because of the heroes is saying he's above himself. Also Miraak is a cocky arrogant prick that got defeated by a dragon priest. Saying he's far above baseline is laughable. On top of that even if we went like this Dragonborn > Miraak > Alduin > Heroes it's still massively below Dracula.
Mortals in TES can be powerful af, even comparable or superior to demigods, minor/weakened gods, and Daedric avatars. Vahlok defeating Miraak speaks more to Vahlok's power and competence than it does to Miraak's lack of it. In addition, Miraak had several millennia to grow stronger in Apocrypha, and stomped post-Alduin LDB in their first meeting.

Ok the stomping of the Dragonborn I forgot about, but that's still massively below Dracula. Also casualty, Reality warping, and erasure means all Dracula has to do is say die and the Dragonborn instantly dies

Destroying and resetting a universal timeline and completely embodying a universe don't sound too far apart to me in terms of pure AP. As for Reality Warping, Dovahkiin can answer that to some extent since their magic and Thu'um themselves also derive their power from the warping of reality. As for existence erasure, that falls under his Power of Dominance, which from what I see on his page is a power he holds over his demons, not over just anyone, and while Dovahkiin is a vampire, he owes that to Molag Bal, not Mathias Cronqvist. And for causality manipulation, I just don't see that anywhere on his page.

Not voting, just pointing out that Alduin in no way is baseline. He is stronger than Jills who are unbound by Time and are tasked with mending the fabric of Time and fixing Dragonbreaks, and he easily killed 20 of them in an Out of Game Text.

I'm just going to say in advance that if I'm downplaying, sorry. I just want to make sure we don't get to excited by the revisions and wank things. Did Alduin one shot all of them or did he have an extended fight with them (also probably still a stomp due to Dracula's hax)

Y'know I'm wanting to ask about Dracula's Conceptual Manip, how applicable is it? Idk if it's ever been discussed before.

Stillwinston said:
Y'know I'm wanting to ask about Dracula's Conceptual Manip, how applicable is it? Idk if it's ever been discussed before.
It can probably bypass mid godly but not too sure.

Yeah that is really gonna help in the long run if it was added, not sure how combat applicable it can be vs Dovahkiin but it's looking pretty useful.

Back